Bar fight

This one is about Carla and Samuel going out for a night, there are some events that ruin it though. (They live together and are in their twenties)
————————————————————
It was a Friday night. Both Carla and Samuel had finished a tough working week, they were blowing off some steam in the club. There was a hot sweaty atmosphere, but that was what it's all about. Carla was on the dance floor with Lu. Samuel was talking to Ander and Guzman at the bar, though he didn't really pay attention to the conversation. His eyes were glued to Carla's body dancing in the neon lights, never missing a beat. He analyzed her every move, how she ran her hands through her hair while biting her lip, how her hips moved separate from her whole body and how she smiled. She was wearing a gold sparkling dress that hugged her body, Samuel could only describe the dress as classy-sexy. It was a bit revealing but it left everything to the imagination. Every boy that saw her wondered, only Samuel knew what was under it. That gave him a glorious feeling, she only shared herself with him.

"Samuel, do we need a mop to clean your drool off the floor?" Guzman joked. Samuel closed his mouth immediately, he didn't even notice it was open. "Sorry guys, something distracted me." He smirked. Ander laughed "if I was straight she would distract me too." He laughed. Samuel couldn't help but be kind of proud of the comment, she was an absolute goddess and every guy knew it, even people that aren't into girls, but she was his. Guzman laughed as well and went to find Nadia. Ander excused himself to go to the bathroom. Samuel turned around and ordered another drink. He drummed along to the music with his hands on the bar. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started to open some snaps. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and seconds later he heard someone speak in his ear. "So what are you doing all alone at the bar?" A innocent voice asked. He turned around and saw petite brunette in front of him. He gave her a smile "I'm just waiting for a drink." He yelled, hoping that the words reached her over the volume of the music. "What?!" She mouthed, he smiled. He brought his mouth up to her ear "I said, I'm just waiting for my drink." She smiled at him, signaling that she heard him. She came closer, putting her hands on his chest.

Carla was dancing, she hadn't left the dance floor all night. After a busy week she needed this. Luckily all her friends were in for a night out. Everybody was either at the VIP area or at the bar, not her and Lu though. The friends shouted every word from the songs and danced as hard as they could. Carla's gaze would wonder every minute to the bar though, watching Samuel. She felt his gaze all night and she loved it. He had and adoring look on his face that made her dance with more confidence. He always had that effect on her, he lifted her up, made her feel worthy. So she danced for him. She looked at the bar again but stopped dancing immediately, he was talking to a girl. Carla wasn't the jealous type, she was confident enough about her relationship, but they looked really happy. She grabbed Lu's wrist and made her look at the bar. "Don't worry, he's been staring at you all night,
I could almost see the drool on floor." Lu said, comforting Carla. But her grip tightened around Lu's wrist when she saw the girl putting her hands on his chest. She was about to walk over and release a wave of rage over the two at the bar, but Lu pulled her back. "Give him the chance to react, maybe there's no need for a fight." She pleaded, hoping that Carla wouldn't destroy the boy
in the middle of the club. Carla grunted, maybe Lu was right. She watched Samuel like a hawk, judging his every move.

As soon as the girl put her hands on his chest he froze, he didn't see this coming. He was so innocent, he thought she just wanted to make conversation. She moved her hands up and enclosed them behind his neck. She brought her face up, inches from his and alarm bells started ringing in his head. He was finally able to move again and grabbed her arms gently and got them away from his body. "What are you doing?" She asked as she batted her big green eyes. "I'm sorry, I might have given you the wrong signal. But I have a girlfriend." He gave her a sympathetic smile. She took another step forward, attempting to touch him again "Well, she isn't here, I am. By the way, she wouldn't mind right?" She smirked. Samuel took a step back, his back hit the bar. He scanned the room, seeing Carla looking at him with daggers in her eyes. He chuckled "Well if you think she wouldn't mind, you don't know my girlfriend." He grabbed the girl by her shoulders and turned her around, making her a look at a fuming Carla. "That blonde one, that is storming towards us with fire in her eyes, that's her."