Don't leave

This one is about Samuel really getting hit by that car in 2x08.
————————————————————
Carla was on her way back from that ridiculous party. In a weird way Carla found it extremely ironic that Cayetana, the girl with the holier than thou attitude, just scammed the richest people in the country. Carla still thought she was really annoying, but she respected the whole scam.

"What was that all about?" Carla heard her father ask. Her heart stopped and her whole body tightened. She was still looking out the window, acting like the question didn't bother her. "Yeah I never expected that Cayetana, out of all people, could pull something like this off." She said, avoiding the question. Teo didn't look at her, he just looked straight forward. "I meant what was up with Lucrecia?" Carla finally looked at her father. "Oh, I guess she felt betrayed by Cayetana and Guzman, like she should." "Then why did she lash out at you?" He asked, still looking at the headrest in front of him. Carla didn't know the answer either. I mean they drifted apart this year but she didn't think it effected Lu so much. Guess she was wrong. "I don't know, she was just being dramatic, you know how she is." She lied. "So it isn't true?" He quickly responded. Carla still played dumb. "What?" This set Teo off, he finally looked at her. "Don't you lie to me Carla. What's up with that Samuel kid?" Carla quickly looked out the window again, avoiding her father's accusing gaze. She couldn't tell him the truth, he was already done with Samuel after he gave that voice recording to the police. "Nothing, he's just a boy in my class." Teo narrowed his eyes and Carla could feel them burning in her skin. "Just a boy? Then why is it that I keep hearing his name? Why is it that he just shows up this evening and you practically run to him? And why did you both just stop what you were doing and pretended to be in a staring contest, instead of just getting in the car? I don't know what you're doing with him but it has to stop, Polo told me he's messing with things he isn't supposed to." Carla clenched her jaw. To the average person this might seam a bit harsh but not the end of the world, but Carla knew better. This was a threat.

And just to fuck up the situation even more his name popped up on her phone, right in her fathers eye sight. It was a text I'll call you later, we need to talk. As soon as her father saw the text he grabbed his phone and started aggressively texting. Carla quickly grabbed her phone, shielding it from her father sight. 'Fuck' she thought. This wasn't good. She didn't know what to do, she knew her father was taking action. She didn't know what kind of action but if it was anywhere close to the action he took with Christian she might as well end it all now. The guilt she felt over Christian was nearly unbearable, let alone what she would feel if Samuel got hit, or worse. Because maybe she didn't want to admit it, but she loved him. So the thought of him getting hurt made her want to drop to her knees and cry, but that wasn't her. She had to keep it together, not letting her father notice her anxiety.

As soon as the car stopped on her drive way, she stepped out and started hastily walking to the front door. "Honey, why are you running?" Her father asked. Why did he always have to question her. She needs a clever answer to get him to back off. "I think I just got my period." She said with a neutral tone. She saw that her father was taken aback by this answer. "Oh right. Well hurry then." She turned around and smiled to herself. She found it funny that her father was okay with killing and scamming people, but as soon as she said the word period he was perplexed. But no time to think about that, as she ran up the stairs she started calling Samuel. "Pick up, pick up" she whispered to herself. "Hi, it's Samuel. I can't pick up now. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible." The voicemail ended with a deafening beep. Somehow that beep sounded different to her than usual, it sounded like disaster. She reached her room and sat down on her bed. She changed into something more comfortable, trying to not think about the worst case scenario. It clearly didn't work 'cause as soon as she got a notification she turned around and grabbed her phone like it somehow could save him. It was a false alarm though, just a snap from Ander. "Fuck!" She yelled as she threw her phone on her bed, why didn't he answer. She tried to calm down, taking deep breaths. Only then she noticed how exhausted she was. So she decided to lie down for a bit and as soon as her head hit her pillow she fell asleep.