"Nice to meet you. I'm JinYoung. I've never seen a black woman speak in Korean before. Were you born here?" Jinyoung asked. It always the question she gets multiple times a night, and she's used to it. 

"No, I moved here when I was five to live with my grandma. She stayed here after she left the military. She loved it so much when she was stationed here back in the 70s," Xia warmly explained.

"Oh, okay, that explains everything. Sorry, if that was rude. I was just so curious," Jinyoung blushed. She never really had a thing for guys who wear glasses, but he couldn't deny the man is fine.

"It's fine. I speak English too. I normally speak to Jackson in English, so that I don't lose it. I am just so used to speaking in Korean," Xia said.

"Wow, I want to speak English one day. Do you miss the states?" Jinyoung asked. He seemed so curious about Xia, and she could tell that Jackson didn't really like how much attention he's giving her.

"Uh, not really. I wasn't there long enough to get used to it. I just know Korea, so I guess I love it here better. I feel like a foreigner when I go back to the states," Xia said, and that caused them both to laugh.

"Wow, that's pretty funny. So, do you have a boyfriend?" Jinyoung asked. Xia was used to guys being pretty forward with her. She couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Yes, she does," Jackson spoke up, and it was strange to see him so protective over her. Sure, they had a customer/ server rapport, but it wasn't like she really knew that well. Other than him being good friends with Jaebeom. That still didn't explain why he was bothered by their interaction.

"Actually, Jinyoung, I am single," Xia proudly expressed to him, and it was the first time she said it out loud. She placed her hand on her hip.

Jackson's eyebrows rose at her response, and his jaw dropped. He sat back in his chair and folded his arms. "Xia, since when? What happened? You two were my favorite couple," Jackson sounded more heartbroken than she was, but he would have to take it up with JB.

"Talk to Jb about that," she wanted to dead the conversation. "Anyways, if you need anything, please feel free to let me know. We have a wing special tonight," Xia grinned. She knew that Jinyoung would definitely tip good because he wants her number.

"Thank you," Jinyoung winked at her.

Chemin approached her, and it was the first time she has seen him tonight. "Xia, this is our performer for tonight, Bangchan. I got some things to take care of. Can you please take him to his dressing room and take care of him," Chemin directed.

Before she could even explain, he already walked off. "No problem, Chemin!" Xia yelled behind him. She turned around to see Bangchan, and she bowed. "Sorry about that. He's a busy man. I'm Xia,"

"Wow, you speak Korean?" Bangchan tilted his head.

"Yeah, follow me," Xia laughed. She walked past the bar and ignored Jaebeom, but she knew he would be curious about why she was with him.

She walked towards the back and downstairs to the dressing rooms. She grabbed her key ring off her hip. She opened the door, and she couldn't stop but notice how much he's staring at her.

Xia turned on the light. "Well, here is your space to get ready," She allowed him to enter the dressing room. She already had Korean snacks, water, and a bottle of Soju waiting for him. The space was already prepped for him.

"Wow, this is pretty nice. I normally, just get ready in the bathroom. I've never had a dressing room before," Bangchan walked over the space and looked at around like he was in complete awe.