"We have everything my master needs for his first Ludos," the blue haired man tried reasoning with the councilman. "There's no need to go out of your way to buy him equipment that's already provided by the headmaster and vice-principal."

"I don't trust the equipment," Silas admitted.

Gabriel scoffed, "You mean to say you don't trust the things the headmaster personally got for Master Niven?"

"Oh, I trust the headmaster, but I don't want to imagine how Niven will use it," the black haired man quipped. "Niven'a magic is good enough to withstand that trashy school's students if they were to ever attack him first. But if Niven stands in the crossfire between the three Royals and Decadri Academy then I'm afraid he may have to resort to whatever the headmaster gave him. Out of everyone in this place, I quite like Niven-"

"T-Thanks?"

"-and I wouldn't want for our omega to get hurt using some foreign thing," Silas explained. "So I hope you understand my intentions when I say I'll be the one to get the things he may need. Now then, hurry up and move... and don't you have a toilet to plunge or something? Act like a butler and do that."

"There's no need to get your driver. I shall accompany the two of you," Gabriel offered, sending a small grin over to Niven. "Since you so deeply care about my young master, I will let the two do you go, but with the condition of me accompanying as well."

"No," Silas blurted.

Gabriel's grin grew wider and more vicious. "Lord D'imperio, I wasn't asking."

"Oh, I know. I simply don't care about your opinion."

"Silas?" Niven hesitantly called out. "Let's just bring Gabriel with us. You don't have to call your driver since he's already here..."

Silas stared at the blond for a second, debating whether or not to listen. If he was being honest, he didn't really care about what Niven thought about Gabriel, but since he looked too unsure to go outside of the academy without the butler then he might as well let Gabriel join them just this once.

The angel quickly stuffed his hand inside his pocket to bring out another sugary treat, quietly muttering, "Fine, whatever. But if Gabriel takes us to a crappy place then I'm taking the both of us somewhere else and leaving him in the dust."

And so here they were, standing in one of the most exclusive shops just for the elites in high society. Niven glanced up at the name: Imperio. He questioned it, realizing how familiar it sounded.

During their ride here, Silas sat on the opposite side of Niven inside the limo. They barely spoke anything to each other so the atmosphere turned a little awkward, but the blond didn't have it in himself to start a conversation since Silas began to drink some champagne. Along with the disinterested expression Silas wore, Niven decided it was best to stay quiet unless he irritated the dark skinned male.

When they finally arrived to this place, Silas had to look around for a moment and barely murmured out how Gabriel at least had decent taste to shop. The blue haired man couldn't help but sneer at him, though he quickly covered it up with a charming smile as soon as Niven made his their toward them.

"Welcome, sirs," a woman impeccably dressed came out to greet them. "Is there anything you'd like for us to find—oh, my! Welcome back, Lord D'imperio. My apologies for not recognizing you sooner."

Silas merely waved it off and began quickly, "My omega, Niven, is going to his first Ludos. I'm sure you know what to bring out."

The woman didn't seem surprised like Niven thought. She simply smiled and nodded before gently ushering Silas and him inside the shop. "I understand, I'll first bring you over to the reclining area. It'll take just a moment to get the necessities."