...

Frozen Grapes

A Kim Seokjin real-person fanfiction

-----

"He was always the one to care for others, but who was there to take care of him?"

"He cares, he is not cared for."

"I was made to understand, not to be understood."

-----

I do not own BigHit or BTS.

This is a work of fiction. All characters, even those based on real people, are fictional. Any plot, name, place, and incident that hold any similarities to real-life events or other stories are purely coincidental.

-----

Trigger warning: this story includes detailed descriptions of disordered eating. *There will be no warnings at the beginning of chapters*

Please proceed with caution.

-----

Another warning: this is going to be, without a doubt, the slowest slowburn out of all the slowburns you will ever read because we like to be realistic oof. (Realistic? Wattpad? Unheard of) Regardless, I hope you stay.

This story does not contain smut, so if you're looking for that kind of content, now would be the time to leave. Though there are some more suggestive scenes, I believe writing smut would be crossing the line, especially because this is a real-person fanfiction. I hope you understand.

Thank you for clicking on this and giving my writing a chance. I really hope I meet your expectations lol.

Enjoy.

Kim.