[16]

16| knives

KIM TAEHYUNG

A couple of days have passed since my very weird dream about Jeongguk and the encounter with that man. I'm still not over both events.

Why would I dream about making out with Jeongguk? And who was that man? I realized I was so caught up in the stories he told, the moment and too sleepy to realize that this man is a complete stranger. A man that seemed to be invisible for the guards and knows magic. I've never seen anyone do magic before.

But let's not focus on that weird moment, why the hell did I dream about Jeongguk? I know I'm repeating myself, but it really took me off guard because it wasn't just a dream of us kissing. No, I felt it, it felt so real, and as if I was there. I could have stopped him, but I didn't even think about that, I just let him kiss me and kissed him back gladly. Well in my dream I did.

"Hello, Taehyung." I snap out of my thought and look up in Seokjin's eyes with a blush. "I see you're lost in thoughts?" he says as he's cleaning his knives. I look at his movements and nod softly. "You want to talk about them?" he asks and I look up to him in a quick snap. I shake my head. "No", I say and Seokjin smirks a bit.

"You want to do something? I could teach you how to use knives", Seokjin asks with sparkling eyes and a big smile. He looked so enthusiastic, I had a hard time trying to say I did not have any interest in it. "Sure", I mutter and his smile only grew with that as he grabs my hand and drags me along.

"Nobody ever wants to practice with me, they say I'm too reckless. I don't know what they mean... I only stabbed five guards", Seokjin mumbles sadly and I didn't know if I should feel sad for him or sorry for those guards.

"You're not going to stab me right?" I ask softly and Seokjin giggles. "Of course not. I don't want to stab you, you are too cute and soon will be my Luna", Seokjin smiles. I frown, "so you wanted to stab those guards?" Seokjin smiles innocently and shrugs. "They weren't nice" he mutters and I smile little. I believe him immediately.

The guards here always look so cold and emotionless. It gives me the creeps honestly. It makes me feel like I'm not welcome here, and not only the guards give me that feeling.

I let Seokjin drag me outside the packhouse, a freezing breeze teases my skin, making my hair stand up and try to protect me from it. But it's too late. The moment I walk out of the packhouse I felt freezing cold. I love winter, but it's so cold...

We go into the same building as Jeongguk takes me when we go training. He also goes downstairs and we walk through the room with machines, the scenario of last time replays in my mind and I bite my lip softly.

We walk through a door and I see a lot of weapons hang on a red wall. My eyes widen by the sight and I hear Seokjin giggle. "You think these poor guns are the only thing we've got?" he asks and I look at him. I watch him walk to the wall with guns and how he pulls one of the gun's trigger. The wall opens as if it's a door.

I look at it, amazed by the many new weapons. They look bigger, more dangerous, and advanced. I see Seokjin grab one and turn to me. He smiles as he throws it my way. My eyes widen and I'm let out a scream as I cover my face with my hands. But nothing happens.

I look again and see Seokjjn giggle. "I told you I wouldn't stab you!" Seokjin says and I look behind me to see the knife in a sort of doll, right in the eye. I scoff unbelievable and look back. "You scared me."

~~

I giggle when Seokjin groans frustrated again. "I just don't know how to do this!" I whine and feel his grip on my arms tighten a bit. "It's not hard", he growls frustrated and I giggle once again.