Part 37

Katy Perry Dark horse

Sang's POV

It has been a week since, the trolley ride and still no period but the morning sickness started up a couple of days ago. Since then I make sure I'm in my room alone before it hits like now. I cant get a test without one of the boys finding out. I need a distraction until I can get Dr. Sean alone, I think to myself as I rinse out my mouth then go about my normal morning routine: bath, shaving, washing, shampooing, all that good stuff. Once I get dressed in the outfit that's laid out on my bed, leggings and one of the guys' shirt, which fits better than my other close have and is way out if my normal style. Meanie noticed!

Ok Todo list:

1) distraction

2) Get Sean alone SOON!

I walk out of the room, grabbing my phone and stuff it in its usual place, leaving my hair down in hopes that they wont notice my wardrobe choice. walking through the quiet house is strange. Luke, Gabe, and Nathan are gone for sure, Sean is more than likely at the hospital, Owen no telling, Victor has an obligation that his parents demanded he do, Kota and Silas must have picked up shits at the diner. I reach the front of the house as I try to think where North star could be. That when I hear clanking and a muffled shouting. Garage!

I grin wickedly. I hear music playing too, which makes me giggle maniacally.

Prefect distraction.

My grumpy bear North all to my lonesome in HIS garage with the JEEP and Bike.

I rush back upstairs to my room.

I hope I can squeeze.

North's POV

Monthly maintenance on the vehicles today! Everyone knows to stay out and leave me alone. So when the garage door closes and I roll out from under Mr. Blackbourne's car to see who pressed the switch. I am surprised to find Sang in a long jacket.

What the fucking hell?

"Baby, what are you doing?" I ask as a pop song plays through the built in stereo systems I installed last week.

The intro plays, "North Star, I love you!"

Katy Perry Juicy J aha!

I knew you were/ you were gonna come to me/ and here you are

I'm capable of anything/ of anything and everything

I hear the song but the lyrics don't click as my focus turns to my baby in her jacket and find her fiddling with the ties. Her words shocking me into silence. But my mind registers her body.

She could pull that part and the jacket would part and she would be bare beneath it.

"North!" breaks me out just before I touch her in my daydream, I'm getting as bad as Luke!

"I love you too baby," I say as I come back to my senses.

The bow is undone but the jacket is still closed. "I have something for you, a surprise. I hope you like it," she says excitedly.

Cause once you're mine, once you're mine/ there's no going back

Is it finally my turn after the months of waiting after being tortured by the smily, over the moon happy faces of my brother after they've had 'their alone time' with Sang.