OUTTAKES Month 6

I am cooking in the kitchen when arms come around my waist and I lean back into a bare chest filling, my lungs with cypress and leather. I turn wanting a kiss, wrapping my arms around his waist, wanting to keep him close and continue kissing and let it lead somewhere.

I pull away to turn off the burners when I feel something run down my leg. I stop what I am doing and run, to the best of my ability with the triplets growing so much each day, to the bathroom thinking I peed myself - it's happened before.

I yank down my leggings. I didn't pee myself. I see a glob tinged with pink that worries me though.

"SEAN!!!" I yell as best I can while pounding on the wall causing the sound to ring throughout the house.

Multiple heavy footsteps can be heard running through the house all from different starting points, but they all end up at the wrong place, the kitchen.

"In here guys." Once they hear me they are on the move again.

My eyes land on four very worried faces. North and Owen look ready to collapse and Silas and Victor look near tears. All get pushed aside so that the one person I called can make it through.

His eyes flick from my scared face down to my legs. I see the panic before he moves into his doctor mode. He commands one of the boys to do something but all of them leave. Sean checks my pulse, my forehead and my eyes before Victor makes it back with his black medical bag. Sean holds his hand out for the bag and digs into the bag pulling out a few items he thinks he'll need, but I don't pay attention to that. I follow his movements and the low muttering he keeps up as he goes about his task. He comes back up with a swab that he passes through the mess on my leg before capping it and quickly shoving it in one of his coats inside pockets.

"Okay, Pookie, let's get you cleaned up a bit and then off to the hospital," he says in an upbeat voice, but you can hear the strain behind it, his worry concealed behind his doctor façade.

Someone holds out a washcloth for us and steps out of the room. Sean gives me a wink and a weak smile while attending me.

Victor stands at the door, dress in hand for me to wear. I hold out a hand and he tries to hand me the dress but that's not what I want. I move my hand, offering it to him once more; finally he changes the dress to his other hand and puts his hand in mine. I take a minute staring in his eyes; I see the fire that's normally hot, burning down to embers. He is worried about the babies, about me.

They all are but I have faith it'll be okay. I know it will once we get to the hospital.

I feel a tap on my knee; I turn back to Sean but not before giving my Prince's hand one more assuring squeeze.

When my eyes meet Sean's, he motions with his arms for me to raise my own. I blush, but do as I'm told. Even after all this time having an audience when I change clothes still gets to me. He quickly pulls off my shirt and the cool temperature of the room hits me full force, no barriers to keep the shivers at bay.

Seeing this, he quickly pulls the dress over my bare skin, adjusting the dress until it lays just right to cover everything. He pulls me up after he is satisfied, supporting most of my weight with his body. Sean nods his head at Victor who leaves and then is quickly replaced by Silas.

My Greek God holds out his arms for me. Sean, without releasing his hold, guides me over to Silas. He smiles down at me, but his smile is forced and weak.

He scoops me up bridal style enabling me to reach his face without strain. I kiss his cheek before settling my head on his shoulder with my lips pressed firmly to his neck. A rumble that starts in his chest vibrates out to his arms. Which happen to be placed just right causing me to moan in pleasure.