Part 16

Sang's POV

I wake up slowly and can tell that most of the boys have already left except, I smell.... cypress and leather- Honey- and a grin spreads across my face. I slowly extract myself so I don't wake him. I pull on a pair of the guy's shorts and race out the door over to my house. I need to grab it and get back before he wakes up.

Nate's POV

All of the boys are gone either at the diner or academy business or in Dr. Green's case the hospital. I stretch my arms out wanting to cuddle with Peanut before we get up. I stretch and stretch ......no Peanut. I sit straight up and look around the living room. She isn't there, anywhere. I get up and walk into the kitchen to see if maybe she wanted breakfast. As I make my way to the kitchen, I pass the hallway to my bedroom and hear noises.

I walk to the bedroom and find the door closed, I knock and hear her shuffling and a curse.

"Sang, everything alright in there?"

She giggles, "Yeah, everything is fine but why don't you get ready for a dip in the pool!" I look at the door a little confused "Please?" I chuckle. She knows us so well.

"Ok, I'll go and meet you out by the pool."

"Thanks!" I hear as I walk away. What is she doing in there? I shake my head and go change then head out to the pool.

* * * * *

A few minutes later Sang walk outside in a hot red one piece but it doesn't look like any one piece I have ever seen. The top and bottom are connected by only a little bit of fabric that stretches from her boobs over and stomach to her hips. I sink lower into the waist deep water. Crap, how does Gabe do it? How does he go shopping with her and not get so turned on by what he dresses her in?

Crap on a stick! She is so smoking hot!

Sang's POV

Time to put this plan in to action, I walk over to the chairs that are set out. "Honey," I say, drawing the word out, "can you put some sunscreen on my back?"

He simply nods, unable to say anything else. I look down at the bathing suit that Meanie got two weeks ago with my Honey in mind, a bright red one piece with no back. I giggle and sit down on the chair next to his.

"Thank you, Honey" I say as he finishes applying the lotion. I get up and walk over to the floats, grab the black one and slip into the water before making my way onto the float.

"Honey, can you tell when thirty minutes has passed?"

"Mmmmmm"

"Thank you!" I say with my face the opposite direction of Nathan and I smile. Today is going to fun! I am enjoying being so wicked.

* * * * *

The next thing I know I feel cool water lapping at my tummy. I smile because that means Nathan is in the water, too, but the question is where. I don't open my eyes in hopes that he will assume I am still asleep and not be mean.

Nope! I feel a push on the bottom side of the float .....I am in the water. I stay under for as long as I can before popping up and finding him only a foot away, grinning.

I squint my eyes at him and climb on the float again but this time lying on my back. "30 minutes please?"

He laughs but says he will afterwards I hear him moving around the pool, doing laps I think.

Thirty minutes later, I expect it when the hand goes under my float and pushes me into the water but this time before I go completely under, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him with me.

We come up out of the water laughing. I stick my tongue out at him as I make my way to the pool and get out. "I am going inside to take a shower," Time for step two of my plan.

Nathan's POV

I hear the blow dryer going so I slip in my room and go straight to my closet. I pull on a pair of basketball shorts, and, as I walk out of the closet, I pull the t-shirt over my head. As my head pops out of the shirt, my gaze falls on the bed, and I see red lace.....i can't wrap my mind around what I see. It just won't process.

"Peanut?" I ask.