Part 30

Sang's POV

I wanted peace and serenity and the moment Owen walked out the door those things went with him. All Hell broke lose there only two tempers in the room at the moment pissed off and even more pissed off. I look around the room wanting to escape and I find a pair of eyes watching me. I plead with him to take me away just for now. He nods and makes his way to the front door. I do too no one is paying attention to us just screaming at each other.

We make it to the door without being noticed and head over to my house. As we reach the road he picks me up with one hand around my back and the other under my knees and carries me all the way to my room. He sets me down by the attic door and I can in to change.

I slip into the nightclothes I want and step back out to see him already in bed. His eyes are closed whenever I walk out but they open when he hear me close the door to the attic. He smiles and holds open the covers for me to climb in.

I snuggle into his chest as his arms wrap around me. My lips brush his chest on accident but he stills I do it again this time on purpose and he groans. I smile with my lips still pressed against his chest. He pulls back to look down at me. I see the grin on his face and the glint in his eyes but I also see reservation in his eyes. He is holding himself back, which is unusual for him. He is always flirting or has a witty come back to say but this side I haven't seen before tonight.

And I cherish it and know that I made the right decision in my bedtime wear. I snuggle closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He rolls so he lays on his back and I on his stomach.

"Thank you for rescuing me." I say as my lips move from his chest to his collarbone to his neck. I want to move high but he props me up.

I want to look in his eyes again but I am scared and for more than what I 'll see there. I am scared about what is going on at Nathan's and what Owen is saying to Kota. I am scared that I have destroyed their family and now will be alone again. I don't have to look up for him to know because he already does.

He places a kiss on my forehead and pulls me back down to him where he wraps his arms tightly around me.

"Help Me," I ask but not sure if I am asking for advice on how to fix what happen tonight or something else.

"What ever you need I am here." He says before his lips press against mine.

Kota's POV

What the Fuck did I just do? I ask myself as soon as I see the look on Sang's face. I have been a giant asshole tonight. I deserve whatever Mr. Blackbourne has for me.

Owen's POV

Kota you don't know how much you just fucked up is all I can think on my way out the door.

As soon as the door closes behind him I hear the living room erupt in shouting and my temper rises even more. Another freaking mess to fix. I thought tonight was going to be fun. You know first sleepover with the girl you love and your eight brothers. Ya nothing could go wrong. I shake myself from my inter thoughts and rub my temples.

"Kota, what were you think?" I ask with a strained voice.

When he doesn't answer right away I turn and see him look green and not with envy. He knows what he has done and that the fallout may cost us everything. I sigh heavily. He is remorseful and I am already requiring two hours in the morning. I am about to speak when I feel my phone go off. I look down long enough to read I have Sang at her house and put it back in my pocket. Good, at least someone saved her from watch my brothers kill each other.

I look at him and can see he loves her and maybe tonight has made him realize it.

"Kota, do you love her?" I ask calmly.

"That's crazy," he mutters but his conviction in his words are lacking. He is trying to convince himself more than me that he can't love her.

"How would you feel if you could have her?"

He stops breathing and stares at me, "How? The others love her just as much if not more. I could never take her from them. I could never make her choose." He sounds like his hope has died with his new revelation.

"What if she didn't have to? What if you could have her and your brothers could too?" he gets that calculating look on his face and runs through scenarios.

He looks at me, "Could we? I mean after tonight I am not sure she'll even speak to me."

I smile what Sang calls my millimeter smile and look toward her house, "She is an amazing person even after all she has been through. I know she can forgive you and that she will its your brothers you need to concern yourself with because as soon as they stop fighting amongst themselves they will come after you for hurting her." He pales.

I laugh to myself because if I let that happen I'll be in the doghouse with him. I show him pity, "Go home but I expect to see you in the morning for our Two hours"

He groans and walks off.

I pull out my phone and look at the message from earlier and see I have another one too. I open them and see who its from and read the message from earlier then the new message saying to keep them away from tonight. I smile because I know Sang and I know why they need to stay away. That doesn't solve the problem of North though.

Silas' POV

As they walk out the room goes from quiet to rock concert loud. I have North and Luke in my face and I can see Nathan and Gabe in Victor's face. How they think what we did was wrong is anyone's guess but for now I'll let them vent as long as North doesn't start swinging.

After about five minutes I see Sang in a corner. Her eyes are on Dr. Green well at least someone is taking care of her. I see a silent conversation pass between the two and they head out the door and hopefully to her house to sleep.

When they disappear from my view I count out another two minutes before, "SHUT THE HELL UP!!" They actually stop because its not very often I lose my cool.

"What they hell man?" I look at North and I see rage mixed with envy but what's more is love for Aggele.

"Would you have denied her?" I ask I know that all of them would do anything she asked. "I didn't take it from her and I didn't ask for it. She planned for it to happen. I couldn't deny her or reject her. I don't regret it one bit. So if that's your problem then fine there is your answer but if its jealousy or another emotion along that line there should be because she loves us all and she WON'T choose."

I look to North and see the joy in his eyes. "Get your head out of your ass and apologize but not tonight."

This causes them to look around and see she isn't here. They look at me, "she left with Dr. Green when the rest of you were after me and Vic. So tonight just cool it and watch a movie."

Mr. Blackbourne and a dejected looking Kota walk in as the movie starts to play. I look to Mr. Blackbourne and make eye contact and nod my head. He walks up in front of the TV.

"We will have our two hours in the morning and then you will all write Sang a letter of apology and then you will be grounded for a week." He turns to North with his hand held out, "Phone North, I will not have any spying or checking in on her tonight. She is fine and with Dr. Green so she is safe that's all you need to know." We all grumble about being grounded but I understand that there needs to be more punishment than the hours but it's going to be a hell of a week.

I share a look with Victor and he agrees, long freaking week ahead of us.