Part 24

Sang's POV

When we are home I walk straight to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water out of the fridge. I hear Silas behind me, I step out of the way and he grabs a bottle too. As he takes a long gulp I eye him and grin, I'll make him sweat for a bit.

I look to the clock on the microwave and see its way past lunch and approaching dinner at the same time I hear Silas stomach growl.

I laugh "I guess that is my cue to fix dinner" I look at him and his face lights up "Grilled cheese, ok?" he nods.

I gather the apples, butter, and cheese from the fridge and turn back to the island to prepare everything. When I look up at Silas he gives me a cursory glance then looks down at the apples with a confused expression on his face. As I grab an apple "this is the way I make my grilled cheese, if you don't like it I can make something else though."

He shakes his head and smiles "No, Aggele, if this is the way you eat them I will try it."

I smile in relief, my boys are so sweet.

We finish our meal, Silas ended up loving the grilled cheese, and I yawn it been a long day and was an even longer night last night. I giggle to myself and think back to Owen right before we fell asleep.

After we have picked up after ourselves we just stand there in the kitchen. "Silas I am going to go take a bath." I run up the stairs and straight into the bathroom.

Quickly taking a bath, washing my hair and shaving, it not until I have the towel wrapped around me and blow-drying my hair that I realize I have no clothes to put on. It would have bothered me three weeks ago but now I just go with it.

I walk out of the bathroom and through my bedroom door, firmly holding the towel in place. I look up from adjust the towel and I see Silas tapping away at his phone.

Silas' POV

I hear Sang enter her room but don't look up, trying to finish the text to Kota quickly and let him know that I am spending the night at Sang's and will be by in the morning to debrief. I am about to hit send when I hear "What the hell are you doing?" come out of Aggele mouth.

Uh-OH, I am in trouble.

Sang's POV

He looks up from his phone, disbelief written all over his face but I am too angry to understand why.

I ask him once again, "What are you doing?"

He stutters, holds up his phone and points at the screen. I move closer to him so I can read the screen. I glance at it and then him, letting some of my anger drain from my face, as I look in to his eyes some of the color returns to his face.

I understand why but its just bad timing. I take a few steps back and look at him with softer eyes and a smile. "Your turn!" I say as I make my way to my attic closet.

I carefully hold my towel in front as well as in back as I make my way through the door. The bags are hidden on the other side of the wardrobe so I turn the lights on and knee walk over. I shift through the bags until I finally have Silas'. I smile with glee and hold up the pieces, I hear a sound behind me and clutch them to me. I turn and see Silas standing there, "what's up?" I ask wanting to see if he saw.

"Nothing Aggele just wanted to let you know I am out and going to change out here" I nod and he leaves the door open just a little as he turns away. I let out a breathe as I stand up, letting the towel drop and it pools around my feet. I slip in the panties carefully balancing on one foot as I slide the other on in. I bring the top around my waist and start to hook it together when I am finished I twist the corset top around and pull it in to place. I smooth out the skirt of the panties and make my way to the door. I take a deep breath in and open the door letting it out slowly as I step out. I straight to my full height but keep my head bent still looking at the pink carpet. I look up when I hear a gasp come from the bed; my gaze meets with eyes filled with lust, desire, and with shock. I shift from my left foot to my right and sway my hips a little.