OUTTAKES MONTH 7 week 3

SORRRY SORRY Sorry, it's so late but much like Sang I was bored and couldn't make the scene come together.

Just a few more updates and this will be complete.

You know that feeling of wanting to stay up to watch if Santa actually comes down the chimney but knowing that the night will drag on and on if you do but then you want to fall asleep and speed the time up so it can be here?

That's the feeling I have now.

I want to experience everything the triplets put me through the but at the same time I want it to hurry up be here so I can enjoy my life as a mother.

Well that's how I've felt the last few weeks.

Sitting in bed barely allowed to move.

Knitting lasted all of two days before I threw the needles and yarn ball across the room. Movies lasted for a week before my eyes wanted to fall out and my emotions couldn't take the up and downs of the flow. Reading.....well that lasted until one of the guys found me balling from a Nicolas Sparks book, probably not the best choice when you are pregnant, so only for a couple of hours.

The most excitement I received was when my Meanie came in with samples, paint splotches, and pictures of furniture.

The nursery was coming along so well, at least from what I can picture, they each had their own area in the room but also a bed in the middle for them to sleep together for the first few months.

Zale Nikolas has a deep blue wall with anchors and nautical knots, serene and calming which represents his father very well.

The others have been left simple and gender neutral. Gabe swears that they will be done before the four of us leave the hospital, I have no doubt he'll be having everyone scrambling to do his biding when the time comes.

I whistle calling Max in to keep me company. I hear his nails against the hard floors. He is moving slower in his old age but still as quick as when he knocked me down all those years ago.

He lopes in and puts his paws on the edge of the bed asking if he's allowed up. I pat my thigh and he's up on the bed.

He greets me with his nose against my cheek. And lays next to me giving me cuddles, which I'm thankful for.

Lunch is soon and maybe I can convince Owen to play chess with me, a little entertainment for my afternoon at least until our doctor's appointment at three o'clock.

But first a trip to the bathroom is in order I think.

I slowly pull myself to the edge of the bed and lower my legs to the floor. I have to accomplish this without anybody running in and scolding me. With my feet steady on the hard surface I tentatively put all my weight on the balls of my feet and one hands on my knee and the other on my bed to catch me if something should give.

A small twinge races across my middle before my belly hardens and contracts.

I think nothing of it because Dr. Sean and Dr. Roberts warned me of Braxton Hicks Contractions sprouting up in the later months of my pregnancy. So I continue to make my way to the bathroom to empty my battered bladder. These three will live up to my nickname, if they keep making mischief, even before they are born.

Another twinge before I make it to the bathroom this one has me stopping and rubbing both hands over my extended belly, this one stronger and lasts longer.

I am half way between the bathroom and the bed and I really need to go so I move forward. I can make it to the potty. I can make it.

I want to jump up and down when I finally reach counter closest to the potty. But I don't because I doubt I can without peeing myself.

Speaking of I feel liquid trickle down my legs and puddle at my feet and unfortunately my bladder still feels full.

Damn.

I reach for my phone in its usual spot, my bra, and red line my Dr. Sean.

The stampeding starts at the bottom of the stairs and works it way to me.

I am in so much trouble; yep, I'm in so much trouble.

I take a seat on the closed potty and sigh waiting my fate.