Part 43 Outtakes

Next day

Sang's POV

I wake up between my two older men. They look so serene sleeping so soundly. I want to let them sleep in a bit longer.

I feel more energized, even after last night, and I can't stay in bed. I am surprised but I knew to expect things to change and not all of them would make sense. We are all having these new experiences. I get up slowly crawling to the end of the bed and sliding in between Owen's feet and the end of the bed.

Making my way to my closet I open and close the door before turning on the light. I was lazy with choices the last couple of days going for comfort more than style but today I want to look cute and dressed up. I browse through my clothes and outfit that Meanie has hanging together waiting for something to catch my eye. Finally spotting a mint green sleeve sticking out from the rest I move closer to inspect it.

The dress is prefect for its non-constricting nature. The wide band of lace as the high waistband would sit perfectly above my ever growing belly. With the rising temperatures and the humidity not letting up the light material on the dress will not add to the stiflingly feeling already present.

I pull the pale green color material on, or try to. The white lace band is caught over my breast. I'm officially stuck. I whimper not knowing what else to do. The soft knock on the door to my room only worsens my embarrassment. The soft snick of the door being open pushes me to try to back out of the dress but my arms are at an awkward position and unable to bend to pull at any part of the dress. The creak of the closet door causes me freeze with my back to the door. I don't know for sure who just walked in but I hope they don't laugh.

I spin around carefully and the smell of lavender and hazel hit me first, Meanie! Oh no!

I do not want more shopping no more shopping. He is already so keyed up about going shopping for the babies and that's ok because I don't have to be there, but this is going to be so much worst.

I look at him with puppy dog eyes, "Please, please, don't laugh."

He looks at me with barely concealed mirth his lips part for a moment before his teeth tightly seal them.

"I would put my hands on my hips but my arms are stuck," I respond to his silent glee. "Oh come on and help the pregnant woman. Can't you see I'm stuck?" I whisper yell at him and he finally starts moving with arms out stretched to lift the constricting garment.

"I just wanted to dress cute, not like the slob I have been looking like lately." I mumble to myself but Meanie hears.

"This is the perfect reason to go shop for new clothes." He says as the dress comes over my head and I can finally put my arms around my ribs taking weight off my shoulders.

Stupid growing breast.

I don't want to be dressing in the boys' clothes for the next almost 7 months so I guess I could use a few things. "Ok I agree to go, but, BUT when I say I am tired we go check out and go home, promise." I say as I stick my pinkie out for a pinkie promise, it's become a thing for me lately.

He takes it then kisses it.

His lips on my skin turn on the heat for me. His crystal blue eyes latch on to mine his light up in lust and dilate. I can see his wanting and its readily apparent but I don't feel sexy. My clothes don't fit my body isn't what it once was. He can't possibly feel this way.

I turn around facing my clothes again and search for anything that might fit. A section towards the back is reserved for longer items. A black and white striped skirt with a solid blue top hang from clamps. It looks comfortable and not constraining. That's my pick.