OUTTAKES 6 Months 1 Week

Slip knot

Slide on to the needle

Put the needle through the loop

wrap around to the right

pull through

put on the left needle

Insert needle through the two loops

Wrap around to the right

I did this ten more times before the real fun began. Turning to start the next row I sigh. This was my fifth time starting because every time I messed up I'd cry and then rip everything off the needle. But here goes my sixth try.

Insert needle in front to the right wrap yarn to the right and pull through letting it slip on to the right needle.

I DID IT!!!!

I would love to jump up and do a happy dance but I'm not allowed up on my feet, even to pee. Which is happening more and more frequent.

So for now I hold up my work to show my teacher, Raven, and his helper, Kayli. They smile and nod at the progress I have made over the morning. I let my needles drop and think to why they are here and my boys aren't.

They are keeping e company (babysitting) while the boys head off to who knows where and will not be back till tomorrow night at the earliest.

They weren't happy about leaving but no one else could do the job and they needed medical back up just in case so of courser my worrywart of a doctor had to go too.

I sigh while looking at the bell that was placed on my nightstand by our design guru.

Its only been a week and I hate....no, loath this bed now and I have to live in this prison for at least five more weeks but the longer the better for the babies.

Zale could always be born as early as three weeks from now and be safe but its his two siblings we are all worried about.

Another sigh escapes me, no relief accompanies this one just more boredom, endless boredom. I go back to work on my attempt at knitting. Maybe I can have at least one scarf made before they get back.