Part 11

Blackbourne's POV

I toss her on the bed.... Fucking A...has it gotten hotter in her and have my pants shrunk like four sizes?

She landed with her right hand just above her breast and her left hand is right under her bellybutton, the spot that if I skim my fingers over will make her shiver with wanting. Her eyes are clouded over with lust and pleasure, it looks so good. I can't wait any longer I need to have her under me, moaning.

With my millimeter smile, I approach the bed as I unbutton my pants to give my cock more room. When I reach the side of the bed, I see her eyes travel from the bulge in my pants to my shirt that is stretched across my chest. She kneels in the bed and knee walks over to me. Her hands are shaking as they come up to the buttons on my shirt and tries to undo them. I put my hands on either side of hers and she looks up at me with sadness in her eyes

Sang's POV

He threw me on the bed, for a minute, I thought he would join me. After a minute passed, some of the lust left my brain and I realized. He hadn't joined me. He reaches the side of the bed and I reach up to unbutton his shirt, my hands are shaking some much. I will go crazy if I can't see that sexy chest of his and trace my finger over his abs. his hands cover mine stopping me. I look up at him, did he want to stop? Did he not want me?

"What's wrong sang?"

I don't answer right away didn't he know couldn't he tell I was having doubts about him.... Them wanting me. Or how much I needed this because the past three months with all of the pent up desire was slowly killing me. They had all put me in a damn bubble and I wasn't putting up with it anymore.

"I want.... no ... I need you... this...Owen" I pause pulling my hands from his and wrapping them around his neck pulling his head down so I could kiss him, to show him how true my words were.

Pulling back slightly "I know sweetie. I need you too, so much."

"Then why did you stop me?" I ask moving back on the bed and sit down.

"I was going to help" and he starts unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes follow the opening as it grows bigger and spreads more giving me a better view as he progresses. Once he reaches the last one, he lets it slip off his well-defined shoulders, then his corded arms. As it falls to the floor my eyes shift to his abs and the "V" that leads down to his impressive length I see pressing against his zipper. My core clenches in anticipation, I moan and run my hands from my ribs to my hips, lowering my thong just a little and I hear a growl from Owen.

I follow his body up from his abs to his sculpted chest to his clenched jaw to his eyes. The look in his eyes making even more wetness pool in my thong.

He leans over the bed and takes my lips and demanding kiss that feels never ending. My hands go around his neck and I pull.