Outtakes part 44A

Month 4

Sang's POV

            The past month has been nothing but the guys treating me like china. I know I'm pregnant. No one can think otherwise with as much as my baby bump protrudes. Top it off its not one or five but all nine of them.

            I'm not allowed to even lift a piece of paper. Sean even though he knows better is up there with north but most days I think he surpasses the moody teddy bear. If it not make sure my legs are propped or making sure I have a full bottle of water in my hands at all times its making sure my eating habits are healthy and beneficial to the babies, no empty calories or unsavory  chemicals. Even Luke measures my sugar, the traitor, he only allows me one small chocolate bar a day its expensive and doesn't really taste like chocolate.

            I love my chocolate and all but I could live without it if they would give me SEX. Someone and I'm not sure who convinced all of them that its wasn't a good idea to have sex with me.

            Yes they give me orgasms.

            Yes it feels amazingly weird, amazing because its with my guys but weird because my bump hardens every time.

            But its not enough I need to feel them slide in and fill me the way only my men can. I know they have to be suffering too because they will not let me please them even with just the touch of my hand.

            They are being stingy, they have so many and I have none.

            I would love even more to seduce more than one of them.

But who?

Sean and Owen were amazing but I doubt I can get them to agree to a repeat performance.

            Victor is out because his over protective daddy to be mode.

            Silas for the same reason

            Nathan and Kota maybe but both have been staying away. I think its because the temptation might be too great for them.

            Gabe, Luke and North are the only ones left.

            While I love my meanie to death he isn't what I need tonight. He'll torture me wile making slow sweet love to me. but thinking on it I ay have to seduce him later this week.

            Then there's my pair of brothers balancing each other out with one domineering personality and the other being all sugar and sweetness.

Come to think of it they are at the diner.....together coming up with new items for the summer menus meaning they are .....alone...