OUTTAKES: Delivery

The doors flew open and out they came, one at a time, rushing to get to the hospital before the staff rolled her back to the deliver the babies.

North jumped into his jeep. Silas, Luke, and Nathan were not far behind him, while Owen, Sean, Victor, and Kota piled into Owen's BMW.

Kota received Gabe's frantic phone call, telling him the babies were in distress and the doctors were doing all they could to hold off, but that they couldn't for very long.

No one understood what was happening exactly, just that they had to hurry to get to Sang before she delivered the babies.

Not one of them wanted to miss the birth of their first children, or miss making this memory with their girl. Silas urged North to take every short cut he knew and to push every speed record known to man. He did and also surpassed some. Owen bobbed between cars, safely of course, staying neck and neck with the jeep.

Once they arrived and accomplished a haphazard parking job they rushed inside. With Sean directing them, they made it to a wrecked Gabe.

He was dressed in scrubs and holding several bundles of the same color. As soon as he deposited them in Owen's outstretched arms, he rushed back through the double doors, leaving them flapping in his wake.

Delivery/ C-section Room

Gabe came back into the room, nodding at the doctors and the sea of nurses at the three different stations. There was one for each baby.

The drape between Sang and Gabe and the doctors went up.

Gabe held one hand, while running the other over her covered hair.

The doctor was quick and efficient in getting to the babies.

Zane was out first. His skin was dark, as was his hair, just like his father. He definitely didn't get his size from his mother, as he was a hearty boy with broad shoulders and long legs. His scream of unhappiness pierced the air. He let his feelings be known to anyone within a mile radius.

"Oh wow," Gabe was in awe of the little-big Greek.

Next were a pair of twin girls. They were so little, but so adorable, with their mussed hair, that could be blonde if cleaned, and their pale skin that gave way to red cheeks. Their eyes were wide, one girl with green and the other with brown.

"Can't wait to dress those two, Trouble, they will be miniatures of their momma."

"Nurse one more basinet, please," the doctor called right as the swinging doors opened once more.

"What do you mean another basket or what ever those thing are? There are only three babies!" he looked at Sang, "Right, Trouble?"

"Surprise?" is all she said before busting out laughing at the shocked look on Gabe's face. Tears flowed when the others finally started moving, after the shock of seeing four babies instead of the expected three.

The last was a little, little boy with pale blonde curls on his head and a smile already on his face with his eyes closed. He appeared to be a bit bigger than the girls but had suffered no ill effects from being hidden through the entire pregnancy.

Sang sighed happily that, even if there was one more than planned, they all arrived safe and healthy. Most importantly healthy.

The nurses rushed around cleaning the babies and checking their vitals. The boys gathered around, each watching their new additions with pride, wonder, though some a hint of jealousy.