Part 7

Mr. Blackbourne's POV

"Mr. Morgan, where are you going?" I know where he is going but I ask anyways.

"I need to go check on Sang." He says and he is about to walk out the door as I look.

"NO, you and everyone else are going to stay here. I need to talk to her alone before you all bombard her with questions." I look at my phone again as I walk out the door and over to Miss Sorenson's

Sang: Can you come over to my house, alone? But stay in the living room until I let you know to come up and then knock on the door and wait J

Mr. Blackbourne: Yes ma'am, everything ok?

Sang: Yes sir just need to talk to you alone.

Sang's POV

I rush inside the house with my bags just in case they are looking out the window; I make it up to my room and set everything down before my phone goes off.

Mr. Blackbourne: Yes ma'am, everything ok?

Sang: Yes Sir. Just need to talk to you alone.

I have just enough time to let my hair down and run a comb through it before I hear the front door open and close. I race back to my bedroom and shift through the all of the bags before I come back with the correct items and black heels that Kayli said I had to have for any of this to work properly. I sigh and slip out of my clothes, including my bra and panties.

I slip on the black push up that is trimmed in lace and reach behind to hook it closed. I pick up the matching thong and step into it and buckling the garter around my hips. I sit down on the bed to roll on the thigh high stocking slowly so I do rip them, standing up I attach the garter to the stockings.

I quickly send a text to Owen asking him to come up stairs. I bend over letting my hair flow towards the floor and shake my head fluffing my hair. When I hear a knock at the door I flip right side up and stumble a little feeling dizzy, I silently laugh to myself.

Arriving at the door, I say, "Close your eyes please."

"Miss Sorenson?"

"Please, trust me and close your eyes"

I hear him huff, before "Ok Miss Sorenson"

I open the door just a little, peaking my head out with my body hidden behind the door just in case, and he has indeed closed his eye. I grab his hand and lead him in to my room directing him to sit on my bed, making sure he is far enough on my bed.

"Miss Sorenson I need to talk to you about the picture you sent Mr. Lee."

OH, he saw it. I blush. You have to seduce him I hear my inter vixen say, I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"You saw that hmm?" I ask huskily

"Yes I did, Miss Sorenson"

I have to find out just who all saw it. "Anyone else?"

"Just myself, Mr. Lee, and Dr. Green."

"OK good" then the rest won't know what is coming, "did you like what you saw?" I whisper in his ear.

I hear him gasp and I smile, this could be fun, making Owen lose control.