Part 14

Blackbourne's POV

Six passes of my tongue over her clit and one come hither gesture with my finger in her pussy, she is withering on the bed and tightening around my finger, and I feel her body go limp, she must have passed out. She is so tight I can't wait to sheath myself in her.

As she comes down from the high of her first orgasm, I kiss my way up her body, to each one of her breast, up her collarbone, along her neck following her chin until I come to her lips. As she comes to I am about to kiss her but she sucks my bottom lip into her mouth and bites it gently. I turn her gently biting into a heated kiss, plundering her mouth with my tongue not letting any place escape its touch. Her hands go around my neck to play with the hair at the nape of my neck, I growl.

"Sang..... Did I tell you to move your hands?" I want her to learn that this is the way I am, I need to be in control all the time.

A tentative "no" is said against my lips.

"Put. Them. Back." I order. I see confusion, a question, and hurt. She can't cry and I can't lose control, but how do I achieve both? "Please, Sang trust me." She nods and her hands are back on the headboard.

I bring one hand up to play with her puckered nipple, rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Are you sure?" I have to ask but I am scared of the answer because it could shatter my family... her family.

"Yes Owen, I want this," she says with a smile

I grab the foil package I laid on the side table earlier, sitting back in my calves I tear it and sheath myself.

Covering her body with mine, I have one hand cupping her cheek and the other wrapped tightly around my cock as I breach her innocence. I feel her tense as I do and I pause allowing her to adjust. She is insanely tight, I will not last long.

Sang's POV

I feel the tinge of pain as he passes the barrier of my virginity, my body tenses but then I feel him stop. As the pain passes, I feel the fullness, the rightfulness, of him being inside me. NO! he can't stop now. I push against the headboard, he did say to keep them there and not let go, pushing myself further on to his length. I feel so full once I am fully seated on his length and I let out a soft moan. Which I guess is his cue to move but then my brain short circuits.

Blackbourne's POV

She moans so softly and I can't wait any longer I have to move.

I pull out and hear her whimper; slowly I push back in so I don't hurt her further. I feel her legs wrap around my waist pulling me closer to her causing me to slam into her. She lets out a gasp.

OH FUCK! Did she like that? Fuck! I am not going to last.

"This is going to be fast and maybe a little hard, Sang," I say breathlessly

All she says is "mmmhmm"

I pull back out slowly, putting my hands on her hips, I adjust them so they tilt up a little, and ram back into her tight passage. Sang lets out a louder moan than before. Could I .... Did I find that bundle of nerves? I pull out slightly and then back in slowly and again she moans loudly. I know there is a wicked grin on my face and if she saw....

I push my lips against her and she sighs, letting me into her mouth, I battle with her tongue as I move in and out of her tight passage. I feel her passage throb and get tighter around me and her fingers dig into my shoulders.

Time to make her scream.

Sang's POV

I open my eyes and see a mischievous gleam in Owen's eyes. Oh NO! Not good! Then I feel him speed up and my core tightens further around his length. The ache is growing every time he moves I dig my fingers further into his shoulders.

"More.... Owen...Please" is all I can say before I get swept back up in the sensations.

I get closer and closer to the edge. His fingers start rubbing on my nub and I fall.

He pulls out and flips me over so I am on my elbows and knees. He slides back in and starts pumping in and out, in and out. I feel the ache grow once again faster this time and bigger somehow.

One of his hands finds my breast and the other goes back down to my nub.

Blackbourne's POV

I feel her tightening around my cock. I am so close and I need her to cum with me. I put both hands on her breast and pull her up, flush against me.

Ah, FUCK! "Baby, you still with me?"

"Mmmmhmm"

"One more time, but this time with me, ok?"

"Ok Owen"

I wrap one arm just under her breast and the other snake down between her folds to her clit, my fingers target that little bundle of nerves and my cock finds her g-spot over and over again causing her to make such delightful little sounds.

"Ok now baby, cum for me!" She screams and I feel her tighten even further and then pulse, causing me to cum in one long stream into the condom. My head falls back as I feel her milk every last drop and I groan, loudly.

North's POV

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!

I step out of the room to check on Sang through the camera app. checking first the living room then the kitchen, finding nothing. Finally, I check her bedroom.

FUCKING HELL!