OUTTAKES MONTH 5

GABE'S POV

I have been hold up in my studio working the entire morning on designs for the babies' rooms. I have a good variety for each gender and am pleased with the baby clothes I came up with too. But now its lunch and I want to spend some time with my trouble before I go back to my studio to work on tweaking her scent. Her hormones have been messing with her so the perfume I made forever ago now makes her sick to her stomach. I'd to anything to ease my Trouble's problems.

So I go in search of trouble to make sure she has lunch too. See I can multi task, . . . . some what.

I walk in to Sang's bedroom and she is sitting in the middle of her floor crying, clothes are thrown all around. It looks like a tornado took every piece of clothing out of her closet, no ever piece she has ever own and tossed them in a cyclical pattern spreading out from her.

I look closer at her. She has her legs crossed both hands filled with a range of clothes but her face is pink and turning red and puffy. I know its not that the clothes don't fit because I made sure she has a fresh supply every month courtesy of Victor's black card.

I try to think about what she could be crying about but am interrupted by a knock on the door behind me. I turn to see who it is at the same time as Sang. While keeping one eye on her I see Luke with the other.

I see his eyes widen just seconds before Sang's sobs become harder.

DAMN IT! NO F***ING FINESSE THAT ONE!

Now I know whatever is going on its being caused by the pregnancy because Trouble has never cried at the drop of a hat before. I also know we are going to need help so I send Luke a pointed look telling him to get over to our girl and make her stop while I exit the room.

Just as I step over the threshold I hear a choked sobbing voice call out, "Meanie?"

I close my eyes and pray, begging who ever is out there for me not to put my foot in mouth at this moment.

"Yes, Trouble?"

"Why," sobs,

"are," hiccup

"you leavingggggg mmmmmee?" her ending is drown out by her sobs.

I want to laugh so bad at the desperation in her voice, like my leaving will be the end of the world. I hope one day she looks back on this day a laughs at all the things pregnancy made her do.

I want to make it better too but I know that if I don't leave world war III will break out because I have a pretty good idea what is going on and there is only one person I trust to deal with it. So...

" I promise I'll be right back I'm going to go get the Doc and Mr. B, OK?"

I can see her think about it with tears welling up in her eyes but finally she nods and they surprisingly don't fall down.

I sigh in relief and continue my journey to find our fearless leader hoping he'll have more luck with this task than I did. When I turn the corner I full out run down the stairs and towards his office.

LUKE'S POV

I stare as Gabe leaves me here. I know cupcake needs me, us, but I cant solve this problem we connect with food and that is how I appease the hormonal overly emotional pregnant version of Sang. No Owen and Sean fix everything one has the job of calming own her medical hysteria while the other just calms her irrational emotional outbreaks like we have here.

OH please, please arrive soon.

"Cupcake, can I get you something to eat?" I ask sweetly.

But it doesn't help, no it makes things worse if the racking sobs, that have returned once again, spread through the room.