Part 2

Sang's POV

As soon as we get in the car, Kayli wants to know "where are we going and what's going on?"

"To the mall and I need your help" I blush because of what I need her help with.

She sees me blush, smiles, and sighs "what are you getting me into?" She just laughs as I blush a deeper red.

I can't look her in the eyes so I look in the floorboard "I want to seduce the boys" I say quietly to where she can barely hear me.

I think she heard me because she didn't ask me to repeat myself so I guess she is thinking it over trying to figure out if she heard me correctly.

With a smile, she ask, "can you explain that a little bit more so I know exactly what you need me for?"

While still looking at the floorboards, I rush "well... I have kissed over half of the boys and while we have had some heavy make out sessions they haven't gone any further than that!" I look at her from the corner of my eye she looks like she is trying to figure something out.

"Okay so how far do you want to go touch and the like or...all the way?"

"Alltheway." I say really fast.

"What was that?"

I look at her, do I have to say it again. She doesn't say anything just keeps her eyes on the road and continues driving like I am not about to melt in to the seat and die.

I take a deep breath "all the way."

"Okay then Victoria's Secrets it is" she says with a huge grin on her face, "time to do some lingerie shopping for the boys!"

I blush, sugar cookies! Well at least I have help and at least she knows what she is doing or at least I hope. The rest of the drive she drives and we just listen to the radio, I am too embarrassed to say anything more.

North's POV

I just want to get home to my Sang Baby and relax. I just got off the stupidest mission I think I have ever been on. I hate being a fucking bodyguard and Gabe being a fucking drama king didn't help much either. A fucking fashion show to retrieve some kinds of plans seriously! Never. ...Fucking.... again. I shoot Gabe a glare as we pull into Nathan's driveway. I just want to curl up with Sang and watch a movie and watch her sleep.

We walk in to the living room and I look around, "Where is Sang?"

"She went to the mall with Kayli" Luke answers

"Did anyone go with her?"

"No, she said she needed girl time" Victor replies

Fucking Hell! I look at him.

"She has her phone on her and she'll call if something happens." Kota always the logical one.

"Plus from what I hear from Brandon She can handle just about anything her and trouble can get into."

Shit!!

Gabriel's POV

"She went to the mall with Kayli" Luke answers

Why didn't she ask me to go with her or tell me that she wanted to go to the mall I would have gone, well I couldn't have but I would have planned a trip.

Stop it! I tell myself, she needs girl time with some one that is a good person. Someone we don't have to worry about Kayli is a good girl can take care of both of them.

I turn to head to Nate's closet to change out of this suit. When I am back in the living room Kota, ask, "How did it go?"

North just grunts from over on the floor in front of the TV.

"Ok, we got the plans back; I'll give them to Mr. Blackbourne when he gets here."