Outtakes 8 Months Week 1

The thought behind this chapter was two fold ONE Sang is so big there has to be someway to comfort her in her final weeks of pregnancy and TWO "OH Lord do not let this man have a Pinterest account".

So for all you Gabe Lovers heres a chapter for you!!!

NOT EDITED

I am in the hospital and I hate hospitals now. They don't let you sleep and don't let you eat anything good and pester you constantly. Unfortunately, I'm talking about my boys and not the nurses and doctors tracking my progress over the past two weeks.

The constant flow of them, my boys, coming in and checking to make sure I'm ok and every time I move they rush to me to make sure the babies aren't causing me any stress and that there is no pain.

I doubt I could feel it if there were thanks to my constant companion on the rolling pole next to my bed. The dripping just adds to the other annoyances of the hospital. The smell of nose singeing chemicals, the constant beep of the monitors, the PA going off what feels like every five minutes all contribute to my new hatred for the healing places.

The only thing keeping me going is that I need to keep the babies for as long as possible and it's the only reason I bow to every restriction the doctors places on my movements and actions.

I'm at loose ends at this point, nothing to do and absolutely nowhere to go.

There is only one thing keeping me sane, well actually two people, My Meanie and My Forever, they keep my spirits up and Luke even let me have one small rectangle of his Hersey bar the other day when he stayed with me. But two people out of nine are small odds, [especial with the feeling of overbearing is the main attitude of this lot.]

Today, today is My Meanie's day. I'm so thankful for this because I feel something coming and I know he will not freak out like North or stress like I know Kota can or command everyone around them to do their biding, two fall underneath this category Owen and Sean.

No, Meanie will take my mind off of the current circumstances.

Just as Victor stirs from his fitful sleep Meanie walks through the door with a bag in hand and a glint in his eyes.

Oh my, what is going to happen today?

He goes over to my prince and rouses him, talking to him quietly and sending him out the door, which he then puts something on the outside of the door and then shuts it.

"Hello Trouble," he says as he saunters across the room waving the full bag at me, "guess what I have for our entertainment today?"

"I don't know, nail polish that could be nice and fun," Unsure as I put my finger to my lip. He walks up to me taking my finger and kissing the tip while sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Gabriel shakes his head and put the bag between us. Pulling the items out of the bag he just smiles. I am confused as all get out, how can those two kitchen implements. I look to Gabe and the back to what he has in his hands.

Saran Wrap and Coconut Oil!?!?!?

"Meanie, What are you going to with those?"

"We are going to help your belly feel better, of course."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

And that is how I came to be sitting in my bed with the blanket in my lap, my shirt pulled up to just my breast with my belly smothered in coconut oil and the Saran Wrap gently wrapped around the goo to keep it off of everything else. Meanie wants me to stay like this for a few hours to give the oil time to soak in and help my skin and I agreed because what could it hurt.

Finally my curiosity won out and I had to ask what made him think to do this. His answer was quick and but not so simple

"I googled stretch marks and it led to an article which led to a site called Pinterest. And you know what Trouble I showed the site to the others and they were still on there when I left this morning."

I couldn't stop laughing, which made monitors beep and alarms go off, people rushing in the room. Me I couldn't feel anything so I didn't understand until one of the doctors said to Meanie, "call the others its time for the babies!"

I look to Gabe pleading that he doesn't leave me.

" I'll be there in just a minute, let me get everyone else here," he turns to the doctor, "Can you hold off for ten minutes?"

The doctor just nods, while gathering every to usher them out of the room.

I hold one of his hands while with the other he calls one of the guys, most likely Kota, who will get the word out to the others.

We are going to have babies!!!

I look at the Saran wrap and Coconut Oil the same way I look at a tattoo with medicine and Saran Wrap to keep the medicine on. Not all will agree but hopefully you liked the piece!!