Part 5

Sang's POV

I DID NOT just do that. I DID NOT just send that picture! I keep chanting to myself.

I call out to Kayli, a moment later there is a knock at the door. I stand behind the door, let her in. she looks at the outfit I am wearing, and I have to look down to see which one I am wearing, oh Silas is going to love this. She gives me an approving nod.

I give her a weak smile, "umm... I made an oops."

She looks at my face and I know I am pale, "what happen?"

"Well I got a message and thinking it was from you I just point click and sent"

"I haven't gotten a picture in the last five minutes"

Nodding my head "oh I know, I had that one on" I say pointing to North's "turns out Kota was just checking to make sure we were staying out of trouble and to let me know that everyone is at Nathan's now."

"OH"

At that moment, my phone goes off. I am hesitate to even pick it up but I know if I don't they will worry so I bit my lip and read the message

Mr. Blackbourne: Sang?

Sang: Hi, Mr. Blackbourne

Mr. Blackbourne: Are you on your way home?

Sang: Almost was thinking about grabbing lunch before heading back

Was actually thinking about never coming back?

Mr. Blackbourne: take your time

And Miss Sorenson when you get home find Dr. Green and myself before talking to anyone else.

Sang: Yes Mr. Blackbourne

I look to Kayli I can feel the heat in my face as I know my face is bright red. "Ya that was Mr. Blackbourne, let's just say I am not feeling like returning home right now." I laugh to myself "so much for not getting in trouble."

Kayli exits the dressing room, I get dress, and we head to the register. I feel like I need to do something to repay her for all the help she has given me and the time she has been away from her family. "Hey why don't we grab a late lunch before we head back?" I feel like she is about to say no so "as a thank you."

"Well if you put it that way" as we exit the store her eyes drift over to the food court at the same time that my stomach growls. "Ha that settles that, food court it is"

We end up at the burger place from the last time I was with the guys. As we are eating, she asks, "So how do you plan to seduce all seven guys?"

I blush "actually it's nine counting Dr. Green and Mr. Blackbourne."

"Oh" she thinks for a while "Ya that makes sense" She beams at me

To answer her earlier question, "I have no idea. I am just going to have to play it by ear and se who is first but first I have to get them alone and that could be a little harder"

We finish eating and head out to the car.

Sang: Headed home

Mr. Blackbourne: ok tell Kayli to be careful.

I laugh and tell her they are always worried about me even when I am safe.

Silas' POV

Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green look at Kota and leave the room with Kota following after them.

"What the hell is going on with Agelle mou?"

"What the fuck?" North shouts

"If something were wrong they would have told us" Nate says casually.

Victor and North look ready to start punching people.

Luke and Gabe just continue to play their game. I glare at them, how can they not be worried?

I look Gabe in the eyes "there something that you know that the rest of us don't?"

"Ya you can't read Blackbourne very well" he smirks "Trouble is in trouble but so are we to a point," he laughs.

At this, I see everyone taking out their phones well except Gabe, Luke and Nate. I know that they are texting her to make sure she is ok and I want to know too so I take my phone out and text her too.