Part 3

A/N: so apparently when i first upload this chapter it didn't so sorry for the gap and for my inattention to not getting it fixed sooner!

Sang's POV

We have been at this for over an hour and have only found three outfits so far. North's was the easiest all black lace teddy with pink ribbon trimming the bra and the pink underlay in front with the garters and stockings to match. Luke's a baby blue push up bra with matching thong and they even have a bow on the back of them. And Meanie's his orange number goes just past my hips with ruffled seams on the top and straps.

I humph what I do for my boys and roll my eyes diving back in to look for the other's outfits. When I spot something that is absolutely perfect for Victor. A long black nightie with a deep top made out of lace and a silt that would run up to my hip on one side. This just screams elegance. Then Kayli is walking back over to me with two sets of outfits. One is almost fire engine red top which is completely made out of lace is v's at the top and only has a ribbon tied in front keeping it together. As I look closer, I see she has the matching cheeky lace panties in her hand as well. The one in her left hand is dark blue with white ribbon trim corset with a pair of ruffle panties. When he sees this, he'll think he has died and gone to heaven.

"Kayli these are perfect and you are an evil genius when it comes to this stuff. Thank you for helping me."

Kayli a little shocked by my words recovers quickly, "You are welcome I am actually liking girl time! We should do this again," She laughs, "ok, maybe not exactly this" holding up the pieces we had picked out for Luke and Silas.

I look at her with raised eyebrows "you sure you don't want to do this for your boys?" I blush actually thinking about what "this" entails.

We both bust out laughing getting weird looks from the sales people and other customers in the store.

I go into the dressing room to try everything on to make sure they fit. I have been sending pictures of each one to Kayli so when my phone goes off I just pick it up and go to messages selecting the top one without looking at who it is and take a picture of the one I have on now, North's, and push send without really looking.

As I put the next one on I notice that Kayli hasn't replied to the last one, I look at the last message I sent and it didn't go to Kayli it went to...