40: kitten (m)

This chapter will get a bit kinky? and long..Very long. So buckle up.👀👄👀
-

The two had been having a calm day. Cuddling on the couch and now in bed because taehyung liked the bed. It was softer.

But well things got a bit heated and it ended up with jungkook hovering above the hybrid kissing him.

Taehyung's arms wrapped around jungkook's neck.

Taehyung had been thinking about something for a while. He didnt know how to bring it up. But he trusted Jungkook enough for it. So after making up his mind he just said it.

"u-use me kookie"

"what?" jungkook didn't think he heard right.

"i want to"

"you are not in heat, are you?" jungkook asked. Taehyung never asked something like this. He usually said things like 'be gentle' or 'not too rough'. So this was different.

"no...But i want to let you use me for once. Its okay. I want to try new...Things" taehyung suddenly got shy talking about this and blushed.

"hm then i will use my little kitten as you asked me to" jungkook whispered in the hybrids ear. He already hat things in mine. He still haven't tried everything he wanted to. He wanted experiment a bit in the hybrid. And hearing taehyung ask this without being in heat. He knew it was really taehyung's own mind talking, so it was okay. "safe word?" jungkook then asked.

"s-safe word?"

"yes, when you want me to stop" jungkook said. Yes he wanted to get on with it. But not until they had a safe word. Taehyung usually just said his name 'jungkook' because he only calls him nicknames. But jungkook wanted a real safe word. Not his name. It may get confusing.

"blue?"

"blue...Hm sounds good, okay blue it is" Jungkook said and nodded making sure to keep it in mind.

"now then, strip for me kitten" jungkook said, his voice lowered already getting back into the mood.

He walked back getting that box from the closet

"well, what are you waiting for?" jungkook asked lifting a brow. He saw taehyung haven't taken action yet.

"s-sorry" taehyung than took of his sweater and pants. Looking at Jungkook. But seeing the raven lift a brow at him he got the hint and removed his lace pantie as well.

"you wear those lace again i see" Jungkook asked staring at the piece of fabric on the ground.

"yes" taehyung said. " they make me feel pretty"

"sexy it definitely is. Knowing you wore that...Damn" jungkooks mind went to all directions. If he knew the hybrid was wearing this earlier he may have been taking a peek in his pants.

"and now?" taehyung sat on the bed. He was excited. But that chanced to slightly being scared when he saw jungkook walk over to him with those blue handcuffs.

"i-i dont like them..." he said holding his hands against his chest.

"come on" Jungkook said and placed a gentle smile on his face to calm the other knowing he wasn't comfortable with handcuffs. "i will take them off when you have enough"

"o-okay...I trust you" taehyung said and placed his hand in Jungkooks to attach the first handcuff. The blue leather ine with fur inside. It wasn't painful around his wrist but once the two hands were cuffed he felt the restriction from the chain in between. He couldn't properly move his arms.

"on your back" jungkook said and tapped the boy's thigh. Taehyung did as told, crawling back and laying down. The raven grabbed the chain between the cuffs and tied them to the headboard using his belt.