36: wishes

"i want it to be white...And with blue" Taehyung said as they were deciding what the want the wedding to look like.

Jungkook had already decided to make it small. More private. But he will let Taehyung decide whatever else from mostly the decoration part

"hm" Jungkook wrote it down.

Taehyung tapped his chin as he decided everything he wanted.

"i want flowers too. They are pretty!" 

"mhm"

"you said we will do it on the beach right?" taehyung asked to confirm. 

"yes yes" jungkook chuckled hearing Taehyung excitedly give things he wanted.

"a-and i want a big cake! With lots of sweet and colors...If i can"

"whatver you wish baby" jungkook said and added 'a big colorful cake' to the list. 

"then i-i want it on the sunset. A-ad next to the water so i can see the waves" Taehyung started to stutter because of excitement. He wanted to say this and that. Just everything.

"anything else?" jungkook then asked after the hybrid was silent for a moment.

Taehyung shook his head

"then i will give this to Jin so he can make something nice of it. He wanted to decorate everything so i guess he can"

"why dont you invite Jae?" Taehyung then asked.

"i still dont like him" jungkook said his smile disapeared.

"but Jae is nice. I want him at the wedding too"

"no"

"then i will invite him as MY guest."

"you really..." jungkook chuckled. "fine, i will invite Jae too"

"good kookie" taehyung smiled and patted Jungkook's head.

"no pats, kiss" jungkook said pointing to his lips. 

Taehyung giggled and pecked Jungkooks lips quickly. But the older raven grabbed the hybrids wait pulling him back in another proper kiss.

Taehyung couldnt help but smile in the kiss, he was just too happy.

"thats cute" Jimin's voice was heard but it sounded strange. 

The two looked at the window seeing Jimin glued to the glass staring at them. He said things which were barely heard because of the glass blocking it.

"Yah let me in!" jimin them shouted louder. 

Taehyung hopped off Jungkook's lap and patted to the glass sliding door with his bare feet.

"hello jiminie" he greeted and let the older inside.

"so ready to shop?" jimin said and clapped his hands together with a grin.

"almost. I need to put on socks and shoes first." taehyung quickly hurried to the bedroom to get socks.

Jimin walked to Jungkook who motioned him to come closer.

"hm?"

"my card. Get him whatever he wants. But not too much sweets. He gets stomach ache quickly" jungkook said.

Jimin happily accepted Jungkook's card and already thought of buying himself somethings too.

Basically he had now free money.

"okay, i will"

"ready!" Taehyung said as he came back fully dressed. Jimin smiled and they went through the front door.