33: surprise

Its been a few days and Taehyungs heat had finally  passed. 

Well not that Jungkook minded he was in heat. 

And the two were all cuddly and cute to each other. Jungkook was very excited to today. He was going to surprise Taehyung multiple times today. He will make him happy even more.

"Tae baby" jungkook said kneeled down next to their bed. Taehyung was still sleeping while Jungkook had been awake for a few hours.

Jungkook softly booped taehyungs nose and pecked his forehead. He wanted to wake him up as soft and lovingly he could.

Slowly taehyung moved a bit and his eyes fluttered open. They were back to their pretty blue color.

"Kookie?" taehyung said sleepily.

"good morning baby tiger" jungkook said pecking Taehyung's nose. It made the Hybrid giggle softly and hid behind the blankets.

"god how can you still be this cute" jungkook said looking at his boyfriend in adoration and love. He loved everything about Taehyung. 

"because i am good Taetae and i like cuddles and soft pats on my head" taehyung said as he sat up with a smile.

"oh my heart" jungkook said dramatically and placed a hand on his chest and forehead like he fainted.

Taehyung laughed at the other and jumped off the bed onto his tall strong Raven boyfriend. 

"ugh" jungkook didnt expect the sudden weight on top of him. But he wasnt complaining. He wrapped his arms around the hybrid hugging him.

"im taking you on a date today"

"really where?" taehyung asked curious with his big blue eyes.

"we will go the fair nearby and then i got something very special for you"

"oh oh! What is it!?" taehyung said happy hopping.

"baby dont hop like that" jungkook said grabbing his hips and sat up. "we can save that for later"

"a-ah kookie" taehyung whined blushing. But he then grinned rolling his hips.

"tae..." Jungkook said in a warning tone and bit his lip. 

"okay, i stop"

"now get dressed" jungkook gave Taehyung's ass a smack as the hybrid stood up.

-

"its so colorful" taehyung said happy as he jumped around over the fair ground between all the people and decoration.

"i know, you fit in well" jungkook chuckled seeing Taehyungs rainbow striped shirt.

"i just like the rainbow, and it fits us"

"a-ah yes definitely" jungkook said he didnt expect taehyung to know that. 

"can i get one of those?" taehyung asked seeing a kid walk with a crown with had lights in it.

"uh sure i dont know where he-" jungkook didnt finish his sentence seeing taehyung already talk to the kid.

"hello there" taehyung said stopping the girl.

"hi" the girl said. She smiled looking at taehyungs ears and tail.

"where did you get that crown? i really like it" 

"but you already got fluffy cat ears, i want ears too"

"these are stuck. I didnt buy them" taehyung said tugging a bit at his cat ears.

"oh, but how?" she asked puzzled.