5: snacks

🍊

"tae love come here for a second"  jungkook said. After they got that letter taehyung had been silent sitting on a chair at the kitchen with his legs pulled up.

"i feel sad kookie.." taehyung said looking up at his boyfriend.

"i know thats why i ask you to come here" jungkook opened his arms to invite the hybrid. Taehyung got off the chair and walked to the older.
Throwing himself in his boyfriend' s arms.

"i really dont want to go, i love you. I dont want to go back" taehyung said.

"sh i wont let them take you just like that" jungkook said and pecked taehyungs soft hair. The hybrids tail wrapped around jungkooks tigh.

"they are mean people kookie... You are kind"

"lets not think about that now. We are going to have fun with the hyungs okay?"

"okay kookie" taehyung nodded and looked up. "kiss?"

"always" jungkook pecked taehyungs pouted lips as the hybrid wanted.

Then they heard knocks on the window. Jungkook looked up seeing Jin at the window. With the others.

Jimin was holding drinks and namjoon held a plastic box.

Hoseok looked at the glass slide door and opened it walking inside.

"Yoooooo love birds!" he shouted as they all invaded the room. The snacks and drink were placed in the kitchen counter.
The living room and kitchen were in the same room. 

"hello hobi!" taehyung said and walked to greet everyone. He first hugged Jimin by jumping on his back while he was putting the drinks down.

"hey Taebear" jimin chuckled grabbing into the counter to regain his balance.

Taehyung greeted everyone giving them hugs. Jungkook was okay with it. He knew taehyung was always his at the end of the day.

"did you bring cookies?" taehyung asked peeking through what they all brought with them.

"nooo. Thats for later. You have to wait" jin said taking taehyungs hands of the plastic box.

"oh" taehyung pouted and walked back to Jungkook who was getting off the couch.

"when can i have snacks?" he asked looking up at the raven haired.

"when we have put it all on plates. You can help Jin if you want" jungkook said as jin was unpacking the snacks to devide it in bowls and plates.

"okayy" taehyung hopped over to help his hyung with the snacks.

Jungkook looked at the hybrid and sighed. Yoongi noticed jungkooks expression seeing something was bothering him.

"whats wrong jungkook?" he asked walking to him.

"nothing"

"i can see it is not nothing"

"i....Well i got a letter from the conpany that Taehyung is from. Saying that the contract was expired. My father hired him he didnt buy him..."

"oh no" yoongi said and looked at taehyung who was smiling happy while looking at the decorated cookies Jin and Namjoon made together. "cant you just renew the contract?"

"i habe send them a email but i havent got a reply yet. I hope i can, i dont want to let him go like that. Taehyung doesnt even want to go there. He is scared of that place." jungkook said and frowned with a concerned look

"hm okay, annyway you know where to find us" yoongi said and jungkook chuckled.

"it wont be hard finding you stalkers"

"we are not stalkers" yoongi fake gasped.

"says the one that bought the house next to mine."

"it was Jimins decision...."

"yea right"  jungkook rolled his eyes.

-

The group was sitting on the ground in the living room chatting and playing a game.

"kookie dont you want something too?" taehyung asked as he didnt see jungkook eat one of the snacks.

"only if you feed me" jungkook said pulling taehyung between his legs.

The hybrid smiled getting so close to his boyfriend. He learned forward picking up the plate with cookies and turned around to face jungkook.

"then taetae wil feed his kookie" taehyung said and put the cookie in front of jungkooks lips.

Jungkook looked at taehyungs blue eyes as he bit the food breaking a part.

"is it good?" taehyung asked with a happy expression.

"it is"

"yay, Jinnie he liked your cookies!" taehyung said wanting to go to jin. But jungkook wrapped his arms around the hybrid holding him back.

"you are staying here in my arms" jungkook said.

"Taehyung its your turn" namjoon said as they have been waiting for a few minutes for the hyrbid to pay attention.

"oh right" taehyung grabbed his cards. Some had nice pictures of a king and a queen. He liked the hearts. They had a nice red color.

"uhmm.." taehyung didnt understand the game. It was difficult for him.

"the king, its the highest" Jungkook whispered pointing at the king card.

Taehyung did as jungkook told and won the set.

"yay i won. no,We, won" taehyung smiled and leaned against jungkooks chest smiling at his cards.

"nice now you do it alone"

"yes, taetae big boy. I can play diffcult games" taehyung balded his fist with a smile and nodded.

"aish he is so cute" hoseok said rubbing his chest where his heart was located. "i want to hold him too"

"no way. He's mine" Jungkook immediately responded looking at hoseok.

"watch out, i might snatch him for cuddles"

"i will give hobi cuddles!" taehyung said.

"nooooo" jungkook pulled the hybrid back trapping him in his arms.

Jungkook was easily jealous

"yo guys!" a new voice joined. All of them looked at the glass slide door seeing someone walk inside.

Jungkook rolled his eyes meanwhile taehyung smoled wide and waved at the man.

"Jae!" taehyung said cheerful.

---

Next chapter might get a bit....(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you for reading. See u at the next chapter!