15: hot (M)

Hoseok had left and taehyung was now sitting on their bed wearing jungkook's shirt and wrapped himself in their shared blanket.

He wanted to have as much of jungkook around him as possible.

"hmm hot" taehyung mumbled to himself. His ears were relaxed hanging weakly. His lips were pink and so were his cheeks. His eyes were slowly going to a yellow color.

His eyes are naturally blue with a yellow outer line. A sign of omega. But now the yellow is spreading.

Because he is in heat...

Taehyung was starting to sweat making the blanket stick to his skin. He scrunched his nose not liking that and threw it off. He kicked off his pants while whining from how hot it was.

"i want kookie" he rolled over the bed to his phone. His body was starting to ache. He could feel his ass was leaking slick wetting his underwear.

Taehyung was panting and fanning his shirt while searching for a contact in his phone.

He finally found it and pressed call.

He didn't pick up.

But taehyung didn't give up he called a second time. And then it was answered.

"tae, you okay?" jungkooks voice was heard. Taehyung's tail went limp hearing his calming deep voice from the phone.

"k-kookie...It's hot...." taehyung breathed out.

"are you....Wait.."

"come home...I n-need you" taehyung whined when he moved feeling the mattress rub against his member.

"i'm coming home right now" Jungkook said. There were sounds of people talking in the back but the call was ended and taehyung shut his phone. Feeling slightly relieved knowing jungkook was coming.

"hot hot hot" he said and got out of the bed. He saw the black box laying on the chair.

"ooh" his eyes widen and he walked to is with his legs feeling like jelly.

Opening the kid he sat the blue long thing that looked like 'kookie's peepee'

Taehyung smiled and sat down spreading his legs. He didn't like heats because he didn't feel like himself. He would feel dirty because he wanted to have someone fuck him at that time.

But he also knew that if he didnt he will be in pain.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he slowly pushed the thing inside. He didn't prep himself like jungkook normally did with him making the stretch intense. He cold feel the big thing enter.

It felt different, it didn't feel real.

But it will do for now.

He pushed it in until it was all the way and then dropped his arms and legs down laying there. He let himself adjust to it. But his body was impatient and started to heat up again.

He lifted one leg and grabbed a hold of the dildo. Pulling it out till the tip.

Then pushing it back in. He bit his lip holding in a sound repeating that moment. He got faster.

His heat made him want it rough.

He never did this before but he was actually enjoying it. Not just because of his heat.

He laid on his side moving the length in and out faster as his hands allowed him to. His ears laying limply on his head From the sensation.

His lips parted painting.