34: love (m)

Not edited

"we are getting married Kookie" Taehyung said with a smile as he watched the stars through the entrance if their tent.

"yes we are"

"you make me so happy, i love you so so much" Taehyung said and rolled on top of Jungkook.

The older smiled and placed his hands on the hybrid's hips pecking his lips.

"im glad i do baby"

"do you...Want to make love with me, here?" taehyung asked shyly as he poked a bit on Jungkook's chest. The two had prepared to sleep a few minutes ago.

"as you wish" Jungkook said flipping them over. He kissed taehyung first before he used one hand to start undressing the boy.

Taehyung helped a bit by pulling his arms in and his legs up for the underwear. Jungkook spread taehyungs legs getting in between as he moved his fingers up.

"suck them" he said. They didnt have lube here so that will have to to.

Taehyung had made jungkooks fingers so wet that a string of salvia dripped down back on his lips when jungkook pulled them out.

"good boy" jungkook said caressing Taehyungs tigh. Jungkook entered his two fingers watching taehyungs eyes brows furrow a bit from the feeling.

He began moving them seeing taehyungs brows relax and he layed down letting Jungkook do whatever.

"you loosen up easier, thats good" Jungkook said as one hand roamed over Taehyung's soft body.

He made sure he stretched taehyung well before he moved his fre hand into his boxers stroking his member.

"i-i want to do it" Taehyung said looking at the other.

Jungkook nodded pulling his fingers out and sit back. He watched how the hybrid turned on his knees grabbing his member.

Jungkook let out a breath feeling taehyung's warm hand wrap around his length. And started moving up and down.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's member harden in his hand and he looked up seeing Jungkook stare at him with lust and loving eyes.

They made him feel tingly inside.

"now come, i want to feel you my love" Jungkook said.

"let me ride you" Taehyung said softly. He still felt shy asking about those things. But one day he will be comfortable with that too.

Jungkook didnt mind. He thought it made taehyung even cuter.

"do your thing baby" jungkook said and pulled taehyung on his lap. Feing his soft ass against his member.

The hybrid got on his knees and lifted himself up positioning jungkook's member against his entrance. He placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders as he sank down. Slowly but all the way untill he was sitting down.

He threw his head back and his tail curled as he felt the amazing feing of being one with the other again. The closer he grew to Jungkook, the better it made him feel.

"god you are so sexy" jungkook mumbled seeing the hybrid like that. He plaved his hands on the hybrids waist lowering them to his hips.

"thank you" taehyung said and started moving. It hurted less that the first time. He could handle it better too. He gripped jungkook's shoulder tightly as he raised up and back down.

Jungkook watched the boy's every move. From how his member dissapeared in the hybrid to the parted pink lips and blue eyes.

"you are doing amazing" jungkook said praising taehyung. Knowing that he liked it. And he did, taehyung had a soft smile on his face and went a bit faster.

The hybrid moaned bending forward. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso and started placing small kisses all over the raven's neck and shoulder.

Jungkook felt his heart flutter at the action and caressed taehyungs leg and back. He was focussing on the pair of lips that were placing those small kisses on his skin.

But he also felt the other rolling his hips around sending this pleasurable feeling through his body.

"jungkookie feels good" taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled then sat up pushing taehyung gently on his back. He spread the hybrid's legs more and started thrusting.

Watching how Taehyung's lips parted and he started breathing faster. Some moans slipping through those soft lips as well.

Taehyung then made grabby hands and of course Jungkook bend down and kissed the boy as he wanted feeling his arms wrap around his neck.

He moved his hips faster and skin slapping was heard in the tent. Taehyungs ass jiggled a bit and he raised his knees up giving more acces to the other to hit deeper..
He moaned in the kiss and had to pull away.

"i-im close" he said.

"me too" Jungkook said and grabbed taehyungs hips as he kept his pace. He sat the hybrid's toes curl and then the boy moaned. Jungkook came at the same time and bend down kissing Taehyung again. The hybrid wrapped his arms and legs around Jungkook to keep him there.

The only sound that was left was their breathing. Jungkook wanted to pulled out but Taehyung tightened his legs around the other.

"n-no stay" he said.

"your ass will hurt tomorow."

"i want to...Please" taehyung said. Jungkook smiled at the big doe eyes and layed down next to taehyung keeping him close so his member wont slip out.

He used one hand to pull the blankets up and cover their body's.

"night kookie"

"sleep well my love" he said placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's nose.

---

A soft smut...Was it soft? I hope so, i tried my best.

Thank you for reading see u at the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼