17: seon-gi

Taehyung was standing next to Jungkook. as the raven was showing his card to the guard outside who will let them enter.

Taehyung was wearing a white shirt which was Jungkook's it made him feel happy when he wore jungkook's things. and under it he had black jeans. very simple and matching Jungkook's suit.

"you may enter" the man said and Jungkook gave taehyung a nod to follow which the hybrid of course did.

"Why is Hobi or Jiminie not joining?" he asked while they entered the building.

"this is exclusively for me, i got one invite"

"i see, hm okay" taehyung said and looked around. there was a soft music in the background playing. there were people scattered around talking. some at a table. he noticed two people being angry at each other, but no one seemed to even pay attention to them.

"Keep in mind these aren't all people like me Tae. these are not nice people so stay with me" Jungkook said. he may be a kind person to him. but others didnt see a hybrid like jungkook did. they just saw money and a doll to use.

"I will" taehyung said and followed Jungkook to the wall where they stood. jungkook prefered being near a exit or a wall behind him. it was nice t know that you can't get any unexpected things from behind you. He will have everything in view.

"who is that?" taehyung asked seeing a broad man approach them.

"my appointment." jungkook sad and gave the man a nod.

"mr, Zhang"

"Jeon" the man responded and glanced at taehyung. but he didn't pay much attention to the hybrid besides that.

" do you agree to my offer?"

"i do. but i would like my half of the profit in advance. then i will do the work"

"i see, you work like that." Zhang chuckled and looked at the guard next to him he brought. the new man stepped forward and handed Jungkook a envelope.

"is this all?" jungkook asked opening it. he counted the money that was inside and looked up at Zhang.

"i'm not giving any more before the task is handled." Zhang said.

" that's not what i want. i want my half now." jungkook put the envelope in the inner pocket of his jacket.

Taehyung on the side was munching a peanut that he took from the table. he looked around in the room they were in. he then noticed something.

somewhere between other people he could see a man look at him. he recognized that man. it was seongi again.

seongi gave taehyung a grin and lifted his finger asking him to come.

taehyung didn't move but just looked at him. there was no way he will go to him.

Suddenly seongi stood up and started walking to them.

Taehyung's eyes widen and he reached for jungkook's sleeve tugging it.

"kookie...kookie" he said not to loud while watching seongi approach them.

but jungkook didn't respond. he pulled his arm up crossing them. taehyung looked a bit hurt up before looking back at seongi. only to find him gone.

"huh?" he looked around, his ears moving left and right to find anything between the voices. but he couldn't find him.

"Taehyung..." he heard his name. but he couldn't find the man again.

Taehyung stepped back pushing himself behind jungkook whiled looking around.

jungkook sighed deeply.

Taehyung held tightly on Jungkook's shirt when seongi suddenly was next to them.

"kookie!" he said loud and slapped his back repeatedly. seongi grinned seeing taehyung's reaction.

"what is it?" jungkook asked finally giving the hybrid attention letting Zhang wait. Jungkook didn't have to wait for a answer when he already noticed seongi stand there. his hands behind his back.

"what do you want?" jungkook asked him.

"him" seongi said pointing to taehyung.

"over my dead body. get fucking lost" jungkook said and pulled taehyung to his other side blocking him from seongi.

"it's just a hybrid Jeon. it isn't special. if you sell him he can be bringing in so much money."

"this one isn't just a toy to play with. now leave us alone" jungkook faced back to zhang and signed their papers.

"you will be such a nice trophy cat" seongi said immediately getting a glare from Jungkook who noticed it.

"hm" soengi was feeling annoyed that jungkook didn't leave taehyung alone even a second. so he turned around and left them.

-

"which color do you want?" Jungkook asked standing at a cotton candy cart. he forgot it while driving to his meet. so he called this man and asked him to stay a bit longer.

"i want....pink!" taehyung said happy.

"alright" the man started making the big round fluffy thing taehyung wanted. "her you go"

"thank you" taehyung said and took the stick walking to the bench.

"Keep the change" jungkook sande after he payed. walking to taehyung who was already enjoying the cotton candy.

*ping*

jungkook got a notification on his phone. he opened it, it was Jimin asking for the password again. jungkook just turned his phone off and put his phone back in his pocket.

but that made him miss a important message.....

---

And here is the second update!

Thank you for reading see u at the next
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ