37: wedding.1

"its beautiful" jungkook said looking at how Jin, Jae and Namjoon decorated.

"he will love it" Jungkook also added and chuckled touching the flowers

"he will love it" Jungkook also added and chuckled touching the flowers. The white and blue were really Taehyung's favorite colors.

Jungkook had begun to like the two as well. Because they represented Taehyung. He was white, from his hair, fluffy ears and tail. And his eyes were blue, a yellow ring around his iris which was very pretty. So this will be perfect.

"shouldn't you get changed now. You only have a bit. The sun is about to set soon." Jae said.

"don't tell me what to do, i didn't even invite you"

"but i got this lette-"

"Taehyung invited you, i didn't" jungkook glared at Jae who sighed.

"why do you hate me?"

"because you worked with the man that hurted Taehyung, and my family"

"but i didn't hurt him, i helped him.."

"i don't care, i don't like you"

"Jungkook stop being such a kid" Jin said, throwing sand at the younger.

"abfdsh-the fuck Jin?!" jungkook shouted as he tried to cover his face for the sand.

"now go change Taehyung is already done"

"is he really!? Where is he?!" jungkook looked around. He wanted to see taehyung already. He hasn't seen him all day. He didn't even know what kind of clothing taehyung was going to wear.

"nowhere, now change you get your taebear back later" jin started pushing jungkook to move back to the house.

"fine fine, stop pushing me"

-

Meanwhile Taehyung sat in Jimin's room who was doing his hair all nicely.

"Jiminie is making me pretty," Taehyung said smiling. His hands were hidden between his legs to hide his excitement.

Jimin couldn't work when taehyung kept hopping happily in the seat so he tried to sit still by folding his hands between his legs.

The hybrid looked in the mirror with a big smile, his happiness couldn't break, this was more than he ever imagined to be able to have in life

He never thought he could get married. And definitely not Jungkook. He didn't think he would see the raven again.

"I'm glad to see you happy" Jimin said. He still could remember the day he found the hybrid.

The boy looked so small and vulnerable between those boxes and trash. His shirt was all dirty and ripped. His eyes were big and scared.

He didn't even dare to talk to them. He would be terrified of people shouting. He was abused leaving him like that. It broke Jimin's heart to see him like that.

But look at him now, the hybrid was getting married to the one he loved so much. Taehyung was smiling wide and touching his white hairs. He looked so happy.

"i am!" Taehyung said to what Jimin said earlier. He giggled at the glitters on his eyelids. It was glittery eyeshadow which Taehyung wanted.

When Jimin was searching for his brush in the drawer taehyung spotted the glittery eyeshadow and wanted to have it.

"its pretty sparkly" taehyung said and got off the seat. He walked to the long mirror to see himself. His white suit with diamonds scattered over it like a gentle rain. His hair a bit curled. His eyes had this glittery eyeshadow which he wanted.

He loved it.

"thank you Jimin!" he said and hugged his friend.

"No problem, now let me see if the others are ready" Jimin said and went to the stairs walking down.

Taehyung ran to the window peeking outside hoping to see Jungkook somewhere. But his eyes didn't see the older anywhere.

He did see Jin, Yoongi and jae. He waved at them wildly and the three waved back.

Jimin was down walking to the three and gave thumbs up for the decoration.

"looks great!" he said.

"thanks, i'm pretty proud of it myself" Jin said looking proud.

"hm anyway where is Jungkook? Is he ready?"

"almost, he is with Hoseok and Namjoon now"

"okay, then let's prepare the last things and get this marriage going!" Jimin clapped his hands and then walked back to the house to accompany Taehyung.

The marriage wasn't going to be anything formal. Just a casual day. Like they both wanted it. 

---

Its a short chapter but it will co tinue in the next. I didnt have a lot of time lately to write.

I felt exhausted lately so i took some rest. Sorry for not updating. 😔 But im back now. I will publish next chapter soon!
🌼🌼🌼