39: happy

Taehyung sat on the bed. Jungkook was still sleeping. The hybrid couldn't get up because Jungkook was holding his tail, not painfully tight but just enough to feel it was there. Taehyung didn't mind it, he patiently waited for the other to wake up rested. While he was staring at the ring on his finger with happy eyes and a warm smile.

He didn't have anything else to wish for. He got all he ever dreamed of. A loving husband, a happy life, a family and that was what he at first didn't think he would get back anymore. But when the Jungkook he knew came back to him his happiness returned as well.

Jungkook had a scary job which Taehyung didn't like, but Jungkook was keeping him safe so he didn't mind it. As long jungkook was careful and he wouldn't lose him, it was okay. Jungkook was being more careful now he was married. Taehyung was always waiting for him home. He tried to not go himself all the time, so he can be with Taehyung who he loved so much.

"what are you thinking baby?" taehyung heard jungkook's voice then a pair of warm strong arms wrap around his waist hugging him. Jungkooks legs appeared next to the hybrids who smiled at his husband now awake.

"about everything"

"hm is that so" jungkook said placing his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"but its good things koo i am happy, don't worry"

"i'm glad you are. You really are a special one"

"i'm just normal.." Taehyung said, looking at his white tail which was now free. He didn't see anything special about him, he was just a white hybrid.

"to me you are. You are the most special, beautiful, loving, cute thing in the whole universe. And all mine" jungkook held Taehyung's hand and kissed the wedding ring.

"ah kookie" Taehyung whined, hiding his blush. Jungkook chuckled at his hybrid's behaviour.

"Now let's shower baby tiger," Jungkook said and got off the bed releasing his hold around the hybrid.

Taehyung pouted, he was enjoying the moment.

Jungkook went to the end of the bad seeing the other sit there a bit sadly.

"fine come here then," he said, spreading his arms. "i will carry you"

Immediately Taehyung's eyes lit up and he hurried to Jungkook jumping in his arms. The raven held the boy tightly to not let him fall as he made their way to the bathroom. Turning on the shower.

"i can't shower with you like this," Jungkook said, tapping Taehyung's thigh. The hybrid let go and waited for jungkook to set the temperature and then they could get under the water. Taehyung got their toothbrushes into the shower so they were done quick.

-

"okay now berry..Berry..Berry" taehyung was making breakfast with Jungkook. Jungkook yawned as he was baking the pancakes. Taehyung was decorating them with berries and syrup.

"wow calm down. just a bit of syrup. A normal amount tae, not this!" Jungkook said seeing taehyung once again put the whole pancake almost dripping with syrup.

"fine" Taehyung said and put less on the other. Jungkook just shook his head with a chuckle and flipped the pancake.

"look how pretty" taehyung smiled as he proudly showed his creation.

"Very pretty," jungkook said and nodded. He then put the last pancake on the second plate and turned off the stove. "come lets eat"

"now wait. Yours need berry too" taehyung said and quickly put a few berries on Jungkook's pancakes.

"thank you" jungkook got his plate and they walked to the couch.

"let's sit outside?" taehyung suggested.

"sure thing"

The two went to the small terrace behind their glass sliding door. Sitting down at the table. They ate their food in a comfortable morning silence. They didn't need to talk the others' ears off. Enjoying these silent moments was also good.

Jungkook looked up at the hybrid who was eating his food. The raven smiled lovingly. Because every time he looked at the other he felt this warm feeling. This feeling of love. Taehyung was really the one and a for him.

"what is it?" Taehyung asked, looking up.

"i didn't get my morning kiss," Jungkook said, lifting a brow. Taehyung sat up leaning over the table. Jungkook did the same and they shared a short but nice kiss.

"and how is the newly married couple doing this morning?" someone said from the beach. The two looked down seeing Jimin Stand there with a grin together with Jin.

"good morning Jinnie and jiminie!" taehyung shouted back excitedly and waved at them. Jungkook pouted a bit. He was just enjoying their private time. He began to think of just moving away again, far away from the others. But it wouldn't make Taehyung happy. So he shrugged off the idea. Because he wanted to make the other happy until the very end.

---

The end is near like i said earlier. I think this story really finished off everything that it needed. So its really time to end it soon.

Thank you for reading tus chapter. See u at the next update. It may be the last :,)
🌼🌼🌼