16: kisses

A day passed and the two had been clinging at each other for the whole time. Taehyung wouldn't leave any distance from Jungkook and jungkook would constantly ask taehyung to come with him when he was going to the store or outside.

"Taehyungie, come cuddle" Jungkook said opening his arms while he was laying on the couch. Taehyung stood at the window looking at the sea while it was raining. he wanted to go swim today but it started to rain and now he was being pouty.

"Okay" taehyung said and sighed standing up. he walked to Jungkook and flopped down over him.

"aish, move your elbow" Jungkook inhaled a sharp breath when taehyung arm poked into his almost healed gun wound.

"ah i'm sorry!" taehyung said and immediately moved his arms to not hurt the other.

"hm is okay love" Jungkook said wrapping his arm around the hybrid and holding him close

Jungkook absolutely loved cuddling Taehyung. taehyung was everything to him. after what happened before. he had promised himself to protect him as much he can. he will never give up like in the past.

"Kookie you are holding me too tight" taehyung said. Jungkook relaxed his muscles with a chuckled.

"sorry"

"You are very strong and soft at the same time" Taehyung said rubbing his cheek against Jungkook's chest.

"for you i am soft, for others..no"

"Can i have that cloud on a stick again?" Taehyung looked up resting his chin on jungkook's chest.

"cloud on a s- oh you mean cotton candy?" Jungkook said and smiled ruffling taehyung's hair.

"yes that fluffy sugar!"

"of course, we will get that tonight before the meeting okay?"

"okayy!" taehyung said happy. he was now excited for tonight. he was going to go with Jungkook to work things again. he was getting over his fear for crowded spaces and now liked going to those things, because he knew that Jungkook was with him and he didn't have to be afraid.

"Tae"

"yes?"

"I want a kiss"

"taetae will give kookie a kiss" Taehyung's eyes would sparkled if they could hearing that from jungkook. he pushed himself higher and connected their lips.

Jungkook's arm wrapped around Taehyung's waist and one went through taehyung's hair over his ears to hold his neck.

The kiss was so soft and caring. taehyung heart skipped a beat by the way jungkook was always so gentle with him. he was so happy he found him again. Jungkook was all he wanted and needed.

Jungkook tilted his head deepening the kiss. their lips fitted together so perfectly.

Taehyung's hand clutched Jungkook's shirt and his ears relaxed hanging down. whenever jungkook kissed him like this or making him feel so loved. he would just melt away. he would want to give himself completely to the other.

but he already gave jungkook everything.

"i love you so so much Tae" jungkook said parting. he looked in those pretty blue eyes.

"i love you too kookie, with my whoooole heart" Taehyung smiled.

"come here, you are just too cute for this world" jungkook squeezed taehyung's cheeks and pulled him down to hug him again while smiling wide.

Taehyung giggled. unconsciously releasing soft purrs.

Taehyung thought it was funny how Jungkook was someone that hurts other people and acts scary, but to him he is like a kind cute happy boy. it made taehyung feel special, and he liked that.

"i'm sad we cant swim like you said" taehyung said and pouted.

"we can go outside" jungkook said and taehyung at up. basically pressing his ass on jungkook's crotch but he didn't actually noticed.

"But it's raining" taehyung tilted his head at the words.

"then go watch the rain."

"okay!" taehyung said and nodded. the idea sounded fun. he got off jungkook wan hopped to the big sliding window placing his hands on the glass. the sound of the rain was heard coming from outside

Jungkook placed his phone one the table before walking to taehyung and lift him over his shoulder.

"h-hey put me down" taehyung said wiggling around. suddenly jungkook slid open the door and walked out into the rain. taking the stairs down to the beach while taehyung slapped jungkook's back saying to bring him back inside.

"okay" jungkook said and dropped taehyung in the sand watching a wave hit him and he fell. he bit his lips holding back a laugh.

"aah! Kookie thats mean!" taehyung shouted and stood up his clothes soaked and the rain making it even worse.

jungkook stopped laughing when taehyung looked up with a frown and started running at him.

"oh shit"

"stop! it's not funny!" taehyung shouted and jumped on jungkook's back making him stumble and fall into the sand. their wet clothes made the sand stick on them.

"Tae let go" Jungkook said trying to tear the hybrid of his back but with no success.

"no"

"okay then i will..."jungkook grinned and started tickling taehyung. the hybrid laughed and dropped of jungkook's back trying to escape the hands. but jungkook pulled him back tickling his sides.

"ahaha k-kookie ahah" he laughed pushing jungkooks chest.

"now. lets shower and get ready" jungkook said and stopped, looking at the panting hybrid with a slight blush on his cheeks.

---

UwU

I added some fluff before things start....
👀

Thank you for reading, i will update a second time later today!
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

JEON'S HYBRID 2 [vkook]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें