7: email

🍊

the next morning taehyung layed on top of Jungkook half between the older's legs, his head on jungkooks bare chest.

He was still sleeping like a rose while jungkook was already awake. Jungkook had to leave for a mission tonight and had to send some text To the others.

He had done that all through his phone before taehyung woke up. He now was caressing taehyungs hair and ears gently.

He knew that taehyungs ass will be hurting today but to jungkook it was worth it. He had such a good time. And taehyung said he liked it too while jungkook changed the bedsheets for them last night.

"my delicate beautiful love" jungkook whispered looking at taehyungs long lashes and pouty lips.

Then he saw taehyung move and blink. He was waking up.

"morning baby" he said softly not to be to annoying loud this early.

"morning kookoo" taehyung said back. His voice was soft almost unhearable. But jungkook heard it.

"hmm you are warm.....And soft" taehyung said shifting to rest on the other side of his head.

"tae, i have to leave for work tonight. You cant come with me because it will get dirty and dangerous" jungkook added the last part before taehyung would want to come with him.
"so you will stay here"

"how long will you be gone?" taehyung asked.

"till late at night but dont stay awake for me, just go to sleep if you are tired. I will be at your side when you wake up" jungkook said and smiled looking at taehyung.

"i will still try to stay up" taehyung said.

"sure you do" jungkook chuckled. Taehyung always tried to stay awake but everytime jungkook came home the hybrid was sleeping already.

-

Taehyung had made breakfast for the two whole sitting on a chair from his ass burning. He was pouting with a cute frown all the time.

"you did that" taehyung said looking at jungkook who was laughing at him.
"i asked you to slow down"

"but you enjoyed it tho" jungkook wiggled his brows.

"..." taehyung didnt respond but took the plates and limped to the couch. He sat down putting jungkooks plate on the table.

"i know you too wel tae" jungkook chuckled knowing he was right with what he said. He followed the hybrid to the couch and started eating his breakfast.

The two were almost done when jungkook noticed a incomming email on his laptop screen. He put down the plate and clicked on the notificaton.

'Hello Jeon Jungkook,

we have recieved your email. we see you have requested to resign the contract of hybrid 'V'. but we cant accept that.

the contract is signed by mr.Jeon, your father. we dont accept a other person to resign. and besides he missed 6 months of payment and that is against our rules. we will not allow to resign the contract before every charges are payed and taken from your name.

if you refuse there will be put charges against you. so dont try to hide him from us.

we will send the bill of the delayed payment to your bank and you are supposed to pay asap. Within these weeks V wil be picked up by the company and be put back up in our sales.

See u soon,

Syniro Hybrids'

"FUCK" Jungkook shouted angry. he hated this. he wont give taehyung back. he cant let him go back there. taehyung belongs to him. only him.

"whats w-wrong kookie?" taehyung asked startled by the sudden angry shout of his boyfriend. his ear pressed back slightly.

"nothing, just go back to eating"  jungkook said and sighed frustrated rubbing his forehead.

"You looked stressed.."

"becasue i am, but dont worry" Jungkook said and quickly shut his laptop and leaned back in the couch. he already was feeling stressed for the mission he had tonight, and now this. 

"can i help?" taehyung asked. he didnt want jungkook to always feel so stressed. "i can do something too"

"its nothing, i can do it" Jungkook smiled and patted taehyungs head making the hybrid close his eyes and hum. "you are already helping" jungkook said. having taehyung around was already helping him. he could feel better when taehyung talked to him or gave him kisses. it was perfect.

"shall i make you cookies?" taehyung asked.

"if you be carefull" 

"i can do that, im big boy" 

"no you are my little baby kitten"

"that too"  taehyung giggled feeling jungkook kiss all over his face.

"go make them love" jungkook said and taehyung nodded exited.

while taehyung went to the kitchen using his phone so search up a recepy how to make the best cookies jungkook opened his laptop again.

"god what do i do?" he said to himself as he re-read the email again. He couldnt hide or just ignore it. if the police will get informed about it he was fucked. they will find out about his gang work and he will become a prisoner, he cant let that happen. then he will lose taehyung forever for sure.

Jungkook was thinking what he should do. what the best decision was. he supposed it was to play along with the payment and maybe then reserve Taehyung. so he cant be bought before jungkook. 

that was the best thing jungkook could come up with now.

"kookie how does this work?" Taehyung called from the kitchen.

jungkook turned his head seeing taehyung with the mixer pressing all the buttons. 

"put it inside the bol and then slip the switch." Jungkook said. taehyung nodded and did as told. the mixer went on and taehyung looked with big eyes at the thing.

"wow" he said and began mixing the ingredients together. "this is cool"

jungkook mad sure taehyung was doing it the right way before turning back to his laptop and sighing.  he cant imagine a time where taehyung wont be around. his cute ears, his smile, his innocent looking eyes. his voice....jungkook shook his head feeling his mood crash down thinking of that.

---

A second update, hope you like it!

Thank you for reading see u soon
🌼