Chapter 46: Happy together.

???: Seokjin... Seokjin, Wake up.

Seokjin: Wha...? -Huh?!

Seokjin opened his eyes to see his own face looking down on him.

Seokjin: You do not belong here, Seokjin.

Seokjin: W--!? W-what?! What am I-?! You-!

Seokjin: You really don't get it, do you? I was the voice who's been talking.

Seokjin: Y- WHAT?!! But how--

Taehyung: He is the representation of your thoughts, Seokjin.

Seokjin: Taehyung...? Then how was I...?

Seokjin: You should not be here, Seokjin. I am here.

Seokjin: But I can't be with the other members...! It's impossible for all of us to be together under one sky!

Taehyung: It is now.

Seokjin: What?

Taehyung: You chose your death over your desire of being with them in order for them to live happily.

Seokjin: That's why you're going back.

Seokjin: I-- WHAT?!

Seokjin looks a bit forward when saw movement coming from the back of his other self and Taehyung. He couldn't believe in what he was seeing. He saw the other five members coming up.

Seokjin: HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??!!!

Taehyung: Simple. They all died. These are parts of their souls. Just like me and Seokjin. Based on your memories, their characters were born. They are not just souls. They are part representation of the real thing.

Seokjin: We won't be here alone anymore and you will get to go back to the others and live in peace.

Taehyung: You should be proud of yourself, Seokjin-hyung. You helped yourself in both worlds. This one and the mortal one.

Seokjin opened his eyes to see all members looking down at him, each one of them crying.

Seokjin: G... Guys...

Members: HYUNG!!!!!!!

The members embraced Seokjin in a big group hug as tears appeared on his own face.

Jungkook: YOU DID IT ANYWAY! YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME, HYUNG!!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!!!!

Seokjin: I'm... I'm back... For real this time...

Namjoon: No more going-back-in-time-in-order-to-save-everyone thing?

Seokjin: You... You remember that conversation??!

The members only nodded. Seokjin looked at each one of them and noticed Hoseok being with them also.

Seokjin: H... Hoseok...

Hoseok chocked out a small sobbing laugh.

Hoseok: Hi, hyung.

Seokjin: You, guys...! I missed you all so much!!!

Seokjin buried his face in his hands as he burst into tears as the members hugged their crying hyung.

Seokjin felt a polaroid camera being placed in his hands. He broke the hug in order to take a polaroid picture, naming it:

"Together again".

-----------------

~THE END~

-----------------
That's the end, guys!!♡
Finally no more torturing!
I really hope you liked this story even though it was really sad and depressing. BUT I DID WARN YOU!! I told you it's based on the BU! But I also said that there's a happy ending and here you go!!
Thank you so much everyone who read, voted, commented, and enjoyed the story!♡
Stay safe! Love you all!
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ💜