Chapter 45: Explanation.

Seokjin: It's impossible... It's impossible for all of us to live in the same world!!

Jungkook: Hyung-...

Seokjin: I died! I can't exist in this world! I was brought back by force! If I am here, one of you has to die!! I can't-- I can't do this-!!

Seokjin started crying at the feeling of his heart breaking into pieces. He wanted to be with the members but keeps losing them. He was tired. He was tired of feeling the pain. He wanted it to stop. He just wanted to live happily with the rest.

Jungkook couldn't see Seokjin like that. He wanted to cry himself. He only walked up to Seokjin and hugged him as the older whispered, letting out the sobs.

Seokjin: I can't live with you... I have to die...

Jungkook pulled away after what he had just heard and Seokjin snapped.

Jungkook: Hyung, what are you saying?

Seokjin: *voice breaks* Don't you get it?! Since I had been brought back to life, one of you or even all of you die! Yoongi died! Taehyung died! Jimin and Hoseok died! You were sent to the hospital and almost died! God knows what happened to Namjoon! Maybe he-!

Jungkook: Hyung, stop saying that!!

Jungkook's voice broke as tears appeared in his eyes. He couldn't believe what Seokjin was saying. He didn't want to believe it.

Jungkook: We'll figure out what to do! We almost saved them all this time!

Seokjin: Jungkook, we live same days over and over again. Same situation over and over again!! And it's all because of me!!! You can't live a normal life! In addition to that, you can also remember the loops! You keep suffering when it should be me only!! Why can you remember the loops while others don't????!!!! You keep living the same day because of me instead of being happy!!

Jungkook: It is you who doesn't get anything, hyung!!! We were never happy without you!! Yes, we did accept your death, but it never made us happier! How can we be one without you!? We CAN'T!

Seokjin: But right now, other members keep dying!! We can't be one either!

Jungkook wanted to answer back, but a knock was heard. Seokjin opens the door, to see Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin standing before him.

Seokjin: How...?! How did you find us?!

Taehyung: I had a dream and saw you and Jungkook in this place. I didn't think you'd actually be here though.

Seokjin was left speechless and Yoongi spoke up.

Yoongi: I remember clearly that you two owe us an explanation.

Seokjin: Ah. Right... Come in.

The four members sat on a couch while Seokjin and Jungkook sat across them.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung: ...

Seokjin: God, I don't even know where to start.

Namjoon: How about starting with that moment when I received a call that said you were dead. Were you alive all this time??!

Seokjin: No, no! I was-... I was dead... God, this is confusing... I don't know how, but I returned back to life.

The members clearly were not believing what Seokjin was saying.

Seokjin: And you will most definitely not believe me when I say you all already saw me. I mean... even before now.