Chapter 15: Police escape.

Taehyung was drawing another graffiti when heard a familiar sound, knowing that it was the police car. He grins as he runs in the car where Namjoon was waiting.

Taehyung: Go! Go! Go!

Police: You better stop right now and no one will get in trouble!

Taehyung: Hey, hyung. I've got an idea. Stop the car.

Namjoon: You better have a plan.

Taehyung only grins as both of them exit the car.

Police: Now put your hands so that I could see them.

Taehyung: *grin* You asked for it~

Police: What?

The policemen said nothing more, because simply didn't get a chance when Taehyung and Namjoon sprayed the spray paint right into the policemen's eyes.

Police: My eyes!! I can't see!!!

In conclusion, the two troublemakers hit the police cars and sprayed some paint on it too.

Taehyung: Run! Run! Run!

They got in the car and escaped.

Taehyung: Yeah~~!!! That was something!!

Namjoon: Sure was!

Taehyung: I'm tired, tho. How long is it until the "base"?

Namjoon: Dunno. Pretty far I guess, since we had to escape from the cops and all. But your house is nearby. I can drop you off-

Taehyung: NO!!

Namjoon: ?!

Taehyung: Sorry.. No... No, thanks... Can we just drive to your house?

Namjoon: Sure.

Taehyung: Thanks.

Namjoon: Does that have something to do with bruises on your neck?

Taehyung: How did you-?!

Namjoon: You think I'm an idiot, Tae?

Taehyung: ...

Namjoon: Taehyung, if there is something, tell me!

Taehyung: ... I'm fine...

Namjoon: Why you--!

Namjoon had stopped himself from saying anything else when he saw Taehyung pretty upset about the topic.

Namjoon: Tch...

When they arrived at Namjoon's, Taehyung immediately went to bed when Namjoon decided to stay up just a bit more.

Taehyung immediately fell asleep, but his dream wasn't sweet at all. He saw Hoseok lying unconscious on the floor while hearing Jimin's voice scream his name in terror and worry that later shades into hearing Yoongi's voice scream. He sees a mirror shatter that was just hit with a chair to later hear the maknae's voice crying and scream 'Hyung!!'

Namjoon had heard pants coming from behind him to see Taehyung breathing heavily and sweating. He starts to shake the sleeping boy but the other doesn't wake up. He is too immersed in the terror of his nightmare.

Taehyung sees his best friend Jimin sinking lower and lower in the water while hearing the ambulance cars' sounds nonstop feeling that his head is about to explode. The location changes and he now sees Yoongi lying on bed, fire surrounding him. A face of the oldest hyung, Seokjin, flashes for a mere second but he could clearly that the hyung was crying. A picture of red blooded hands quickly flashed accompanied with screams finally made Taehyung wake up with a gasp.

Namjoon: Taehyung? You alright?

Taehyung: I... Hyung... *sigh* *breaths nervously*

Namjoon: Hey, what's wrong?! You look like you've seen a ghost.

Taehyung: *huff huff* God...!

The boy couldn't still process what happened just now. He still had the scenes from his dream circling around in his head. Taehyung put on a hood

Namjoon: Taehyung? Hey, tell me! It was your dream, wasn't it?! What was it about?! What did you see?!

Taehyung: Hyung...

Namjoon: TELL ME!! Stop keeping everything to yourself! Please, Taehyung, I'm worried!

Taehyung: I... I keep having this dream... It seems so real... But it's sort of like... you have to solve a puzzle. A dream consists of fragments and I just...

Namjoon: What do you see in your dream?

Taehyung: At one moment I can see Jimin drowning...

Namjoon: ?!

Taehyung: ...or then I might see fire and hear Yoongi hyung screaming. Or I remember seeing Jungkook looking at the broken glass on the floor devastated and terrified... Sometimes I see Seokjin-hyung too... I don't know... It felt so real...!

Namjoon: Do you have psychic dreams...?

Taehyung: I don't know. It's not like any of it happened. Maybe I just miss them? I don't remember seeing Hoseok-hyung or us in my dreams. I don't even think I ever saw us in my dreams.

Namjoon: How long have you been having those dreams?

Taehyung: Since Seokjin-hyung left.

Namjoon: Do you think it's worth a try to call them?

Taehyung: Maybe... I'll try calling Jungkook.

-------------------

We all know where Jungkook is...