Chapter 24: Sea.

Namjoon was looking at the sea while trying to stay calm and think where Taehyung could be. Just as he was thinking of leaving, his phone rang. He looks at the screen and answers immediately because of who called.

Namjoon: Taehyung?!! Taehyung, where are you?!!

Namjoon then heard small sobs and soft 'Hyung...' was heard from the other side of the phone.

Namjoon: Taehyung, what's wrong? Are you alright??

Taehyung: Hyung... I want to see you...

He then heard cries.

Namjoon: Taehyung, what's wrong?! Where are you?!!

Taehyung: He... He's dead...

Namjoon: What?! WHO?!!

Namjoon hardly was able to hear anything because of the younger's cries, but he did hear him say...

Taehyung: M... My dad... I... *breaks down* I killed him, hyung...! I'm a murderer!!

Namjoon: !!! What...?! Taehyung, where are you?! I'm gonna come--

But Namjoon wasn't able to finish the sentence because Taehyung ended the call.

Namjoon: Taehyung? Taehyung!!

///

Taehyung ended the call. Due to his breakdown, he started crying again. He remembers the exact moment that happened just a while ago. He kept hearing some random voices in his head that kept repeating one word. Murderer...

Taehyung: AAAAAAAGGHH!!!!! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

With that, he ran away from the place he was hiding in. As he was running, fragments of his dreams-visions were flashing in his head.

Taehyung: Seokjin-hyung-! Guys-! Everyone-!!!

He ran and ran and appeared to be on one of the places all of them used to hang out. The abandoned rock bridge that lead to the beach. Taehyung climbed up on the unfinished construction still blaming himself for what happened to the members. He remembered one part of his dream when he saw red-blooded hands.

Taehyung: Those were... my hands...!

Meanwhile, Namjoon was still on the beach. He sat in the car when looked at the construction to see a familiar figure.

Namjoon: TAEHYUNG!!!

But the younger didn't hear the elder. He was lost in his thoughts. The next thing Namjoon witnesses, is how Taehyung runs and jumps off the construction.

Namjoon: TAEHYUNG!!!!!

He didn't have time to think. His legs themselves rushed Namjoon to the water in order to save Taehyung.

---------------

The cliffhangers have to leave the chapters short... Ouch... Next chapter is longer!!

Stay safe!!