Chapter 2: Together again.

*year 2010*

Namjoon: *sees someone entering* !!! No way...!!

???: Hi. I'm Min Yoongi-- ! Namjoon...??!

Namjoon: Yoongi-hyung..?!!! T-that's really you?!

Yoongi: So much time had passed..! I can't believe it's you..!

Namjoon: We were all so worried! After you got expelled, we were all worried about you!! Jungkook kept blaming himself for what happened...

Yoongi: Jungkook...

Namjoon: So, are you now working at BigHit Entertainment??

Yoongi: I am!

Namjoon: No way...! After so many years we're back together!

Yoongi: *smiles*

Some days later, a new member burst in the dorm.

Hoseok: Heyooo, fellas!!

Yoongi, Namjoon: !? Hoseok??!

Hoseok: N-! Namjoon...?!! Yoongi-hyung??! You-- You are the other two members??!

Namjoon: We are! And you are now-!

Hoseok: I am now part of the group with you!! No way!!!

Some more time later, the three were just chatting and catching up, when...

Namjoon: Come on, Hoseok! You were in a dance group, weren't you?

Yoongi: At least we have a dancer in the group.

Hoseok: You guys-! I'm not even that good!

Namjoon: Lies!! You and Jimin were the best dancers of our group! Always practicing some new moves.

Hoseok: I mean... Yeah.... Maybe...

...someone enters.

???: Hello...?

Everyone: !!!

Namjoon: This can't be...! SEOKJIN-HYUNG!!!

Seokjin: !! Namjoon-! Hoseok-! ... !!! Y.. Yoongi..!!

Yoongi: *waves*

Seokjin: You three...! You are-!

Hoseok: Guys, it's definitely not a coincidence! We were all friends in high school detention, and now we're here! Ah...! Those were fun days!

Namjoon: When the three maknaes will show up, we'll be reunited again!

Hoseok: It's destiny! I'm sure they'll show up!

Seokjin (narrating): The four of us reunited, but I still couldn't forgive myself for choosing my grades over my friends back then...

Time past, but the maknaes never showed up as the members of the group. The PD already wanted to make us four the final group, when...

Jungkook entered the dorm, but there was nobody in.

Jungkook: Helloooo...? Anybody here?

*CRASH*

Jungkook: !!

Seokjin: Namjoon!! You broke it again??!

Namjoon: I'm sorry!! I don't know why always break things!

Hoseok: Now we gotta go buy new ones.

Jungkook: 'Namjoon'? Namjoon-hyung...? Was that voice of Seokjin-hyung, and Hoseok-hyung...??

The two members entered the room along with the 'culprit' of broken plates.

Namjoon: I said I was sorry! -!!

Jungkook: !!!

Seokjin: !!

Hoseok: !!

Yoongi: Why quiet all of a sudden- !!!

Jungkook: !!!!! Y.... Yoongi-hyung...! *tears appear*

Yoongi: Jungkook...!

Jungkook: Hyung-... I'm so sorry, hyung..!!

Yoongi: W-- what for? Why are sorry?

Jungkook: For what happened in high school...

Yoongi: You mean when I got expelled?

Jungkook: Yeah! It's my fault you got expelled!! It had to be me! I was the one who had to be expelled!

Yoongi: What are you talking about??!

Jungkook: You slapped the principal to protect me! If I was capable of doing so myself, you wouldn't have been expelled!!

Yoongi: But I-! It was my choice to do that! What do you think I was supposed to do?? Sit and watch that damn hell of a principal beating up the shit out of you?!

Jungkook: ...

Namjoon: Jungkook, were you blaming yourself for what happened back then all those years?

Jungkook: Well uh...

Yoongi: Can we just drop it? What I do is my choice. Of course I knew that I'll be punished for my action, and that was me getting expelled. I didn't expect him to actually expel me, but I didn't feel burdened or guilty since I've done that to protect my friend.

Jungkook: Hyung...

Yoongi: So all you have to do is to say 'thank you' and forget about that for good cuz what happened then is not your fault.

Jungkook: I... *wipes tears away* Thank you, hyung.

Seokjin (narrating): Some days later Taehyung and Jimin joined the group too. That was unexpected, but like Hoseok said, it was fate. We were all meant to be together.

Or were we...?