Chapter 37: Yoongi.

They were on the way. Seokjin tried his best to hurry until it was too late but not too fast to get stopped by the cops.

They stopped at the light.

Seokjin: Do I drive to the place where the two of you lived?

Jungkook: No. The Motel. We are staying there for a while.

Seokjin nodded and was ready to press the gas pedal when an ambulance car passed right by them.

The two arrived at the Motel to see Yoongi brought out by the ambulance staff.

Jungkook immediately wanted to rush to his hyung, but was stopped by Seokjin.

Jungkook: HYUNG!!!!

Seokjin: Jungkook, no-!

Tears appeared on the younger's face when he remembered that he witnessed the exact same scene before.

Jungkook: It's just like the last time!! When you died-... he set himself on fire.

Seokjin: I know... Do you think he did the same thing now too?

Jungkook: I don't think so. He was screaming for help. I guess he tried calling the ambulance but called me instead.

Seokjin: ... Let's get in the car. We'll follow the ambulance car to see which hospital they take him to.

///

The two arrive at the hospital. A bit later than the ambulance since it was driving a bit faster since they didn't know in what condition the patient might be.

As soon as they entered the hospital building, one of the staff ladies saw their worried faces.

Staff: May I help you, gentlemen?

Seokjin: Yes. We are looking for a patient, named Min Yoongi.

Staff: The one that just got sent here?

Seokjin: Right!

Staff: Follow me.

And so they did.

Staff: Please, stand behind the glass and wait.

The two bowed to the lady staff and thanked her as she left.

Both were extremely worried. They stayed in the lobby until one of the doctors came out of Yoongi's hospital room. It felt like ages, even though it had been only a couple of hours until he woke up and his breathing was stable.

Staff: Any visitors for Min Yoongi?

Seokjin, Jungkook: We are!!

Staff: How are you two related to the patient?

Jungkook: We were a group. We are friends of his.

Staff: Any family members?

Seokjin: His mother died in fire, and his father escaped later, leaving him alone at the age of 19.

Staff: Any siblings?

Seokjin: No.

Staff: Alright. You may come in.

Seokjin stood near the wall that had shade covering it so that he won't be seen, but he did see what was going on.

Jungkook immediately rushed to Yoongi.