Chapter 23: Back in the hospital.

Jungkook woke up after taking a quick nap in Yoongi's hospital room. He sees his hyung sleeping while he heard the music playing in his earbuds. He decides to take the earbuds out to not disturb the elder's sleep. But just as soon as his hand reached to take the device out, he felt the other's hand grab his, which caused Jungkook to jump a little in shock.

Jungkook: !

Yoongi: Do not.

Jungkook: Hyung-! I-i thought you were asleep--! You're... are you-- crying...?

Yoongi didn't even realize he was crying. He quickly wiped the tears away.

Yoongi: I'm not.

Jungkook: What are you listening to?!!

Yoongi: DON'T-!!

But he was too late. Jungkook already took the earbud and put it up to his ear to listen.

Jungkook: !!

He heard a familiar voice sing and his eyes started watering.

Maybe I, I can never fly
저기 꽃잎들처럼
날갤 것처럼은
Maybe I, I can't touch the sky
그래도 뻗고 싶어
달려보고 싶어 조금

Jungkook chocked out a sob as he already burst into tears after hearing the song.

Jungkook: That's--

Yoongi: Seokjin-hyung's song.

Jungkook: *cries* God-- I haven't heard his voice in forever...!

Yoongi: I keep listening to his solos to at least hear his voice... I keep watching the videos to remember the time when we all had fun.

Jungkook: Is... Is that why you set yourself on fire? Is he the reason why?

Yoongi: I miss him...! I miss him so much...! I wish I could've talked to him more! BTS is not BTS without him...!! Remembering him is painful and I just-- I didn't want to feel it! I didn't want to feel that pain and just die at last!

All of a sudden, Jungkook hugged Yoongi.

Yoongi: !!! Jungkook--

Jungkook: *crying* Do not say such things!!! Just-- Don't!! No one wants you to die, hyung! If you want to die, fine, it's your choice. BUT THINK ABOUT US!!! Just-- Collect your emotions and double them for each member and see how we all would feel!!!

Yoongi: Jungkook, you--

Yoongi couldn't finish the sentence because burst into tears himself.

They cried for a while, still not breaking the hug, until one of the employees went in.

Doctor: Min Yoongi?

Yoongi: Yes? *wipes tears away*

Doctor: We've looked through your medical analysis and you seem to not need hospital's help anymore.

Yoongi: Are you discharging me?

Doctor: That's right.

As soon as Yoongi was discharged, Jungkook helped him. Yoongi's hand was wrapped around Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook was holding him from the side.

Yoongi: I can walk by myself, you know.

Jungkook: Yeah I know, I just want to help-- ! Jimin-hyung! Hoseok-hyung!

Both Jimin and Hoseok turn around to see Jungkook waving enthusiastically at them.

Jimin: Jungkook! Yoongi-hyung!

Jungkook: When did you get signed out?

Hoseok: Yesterday morning. Did you get discharged, Yoongi-hyung?

Yoongi: *nod* Good to see you're doing well.

Hoseok: Same.

At that moment Jungkook felt his pocket buzz.

Jungkook: Huh? It's Namjoon-hyung. *answers the phone* Namjoon-hyung? -!! WHAT?!! We're-- We're coming right away!!

After the call ended, the others looked concerned since Jungkook's face changed right after he heard Namjoon speak on the phone.

Jungkook: No time to explain! Namjoon-hyung is sending the location! We gotta hurry!!

----------------------

EMERGENCY!!! IT'S NOT A DRILL!!!

What do you think happened???

Stay safe!!♡