Chapter 14: Seokjin.

Jimin: Hyung! Wake up, hyung!

Seokjin: ? Jimin...?

Jungkook: Let's go!!

Namjoon: Don't just sleep there all day long!

Hoseok: That's Yoongi-hyung's job!

Seokjin: Guys...? You all... *sees the other 5 members* Am I...?

???: Don't get any ideas, Seokjin.

Seokjin: ???

???: You're not alive. And they're not dead either. You are the only one dead.

Seokjin: !...

???: They're not here, Seokjin. You're all alone.

Seokjin: *wakes up* *huff huff* Everyone... *hears: Yoongi: GODDAMIT!!! *crash* Yoongi...? *sees Yoongi sitting on bed holding a lighter in his hand while the house is messed up and glass is all over the house* God, don't tell me he's been drinking...

Yoongi: *picked up a paper that was on the floor*

Seokjin: What's that...? -! 'Save me'...?! Our song...

Yoongi: *sets the paper on fire*

Seokjin: Yoongi... -!!!

Yoongi: *drops the fired paper on the floor*

Seokjin: !!!! YOONGI!!!

Fire clenches.

Seokjin: STOP! STOP THE FIRE!!! *tries to do something to help to stop the fire*

???: You can't do anything, Seokjin.

Seokjin: SHUT UP!! YOONGI!!!

???: He won't hear you. He won't see you. You can't do anything, Seokjin.

Seokjin: I SAID SHUT UP!!! YOONGI!! YOONGI!!!

///

Jungkook was walking around, being in his thoughts, or even just looking nowhere to the ground when he bumped into some guys.

Guy #1: Not even gonna say 'sorry'?

Jungkook did not hear the guy shout out to him. He barely even realized he had bumped into someone.

Guy #2: Leave it-

Guy #1: Hey, I'm talking to you! *goes to Jungkook*

Guy #2: Hey, wait!

Guy #1: *grabs Jungkook and hits him to the wall*

Jungkook: GUH!

Guy #1: Have you even heard what I said?!

Jungkook: ...

Jungkook completely ignored the 2 guys, not even caring what is going to happen to him.

Guy #1: You, PUNK! *hits Jungkook*

The guy Jungkook bumped into started beating him up when his friend had tried to stop him, feeling bad for the younger boy. The guy didn't listen. He kept throwing Jungkook to the sides from wall to wall. Jungkook wanted to do something, but didn't care.

Seokjin had to witness it all, knowing he won't be able to do anything to stop the guys and save Jungkook.

Guy #2: Knock it off! He's had enough!

As much as the guy wanted to throw more punches in Jungkook's face, they left Jungkook lying on the ground feeling even more down, tears of pain and sadness starting to roll down his face.

Jungkook: Hyung... Why...?

Seokjin: !

Jungkook: Why did you leave...?

Seokjin: Are those... his thoughts...? I can hear them...?

Jungkook: Everything changed, hyung... Why, hyung?!!!

Seokjin: *tears appear* Jungkook... Please don't...! It hurts...! *remembered: Seokjin: YOONGI!* Yoongi...! God, I-- I can't do anything! I can't help them!

At that moment, Jungkook was interrupted from his thoughts when he saw an ambulance car pass by.

Jungkook: It goes in the dorm's direction...! Yoongi-hyung!

When Jungkook arrived, he saw the place on fire, a small crowd has formed and he tries to get through it to get to Yoongi, shouting his name in worry. The policeman is trying to stop him from getting into the fired building.

Police: Young man, please stay away for your safety!

Jungkook: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! YOONGI!!! *tears appear*

Police: Young man, the ambulance will take care of your friend.

Jungkook: GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!

The boy screamed as he pushed the policeman and everyone around away, getting in the building while trying to dial Jimin's number but there was no answer.

Jungkook: Dammit! *calls Namjoon*

"I'm sorry, the phone you're trying to call is currently unavailable-"

Jungkook: He's not picking up either!

Seokjin: What's going on? Where's everybody...? Where's Taehyung? Namjoon?

???: Wanna know where they are? Try looking at the roads that have graffities. If not the prison.

Seokjin: WHO ARE YOU?!!

-----------

Yay!! Seokjin has entered the chat! Or should I say, the story. You didn't think I'd just leave him out of the story, did you?? I'm not that cruel... And even so, I promise you the happy ending, so you better believe me!

Stay safe! Love you all!