the silencer

One Week Later.

𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I awoke the next morning to see Kylo leaning over me, gazing down at my face with a small smile. 

"What?" I asked softly, staring up at him in confusion. He shrugged, causing me to roll my eyes.

"What do you have planned for today, starry eyes?" I asked, stroking his wavy black hair. 

He snorted, taking me by surprise. "Starry eyes?" 

I blushed, turning away from his gaze. "Okay, I'm sorry it's corny," I muttered, biting my lip. 

"No, I like it." 

I laughed, chucking a pillow at his face. He looked shocked. "Okay, totally uncalled for. I take it back you little devil." He snarled, lunging at me and knocking me back into the bed. I screeched, my arms moving frantically to find pillows to hit him back with. 

"I don't think we have anything planned today." He replied, picking his head back up to look at me. "What do you want to do?" I thought for a moment, weighing my options. 

I smiled brightly as an idea came into mind.

"Can we go for a ride in your silencer?" I asked hopefully, gazing into his eyes excitedly. He huffed, reluctantly nodding. I squealed in joy, quickly running out of the bed to get ready. I could never get used to the cold temperatures on the New Supremacy, especially since Naboo was very warm year-round.

Maybe today could be fun. I beelined for a simple black tunic to pair with my black boots and cargos.

I turned around as Kylo chuckled slightly, completely ready, watching me with a smirk on his face. I furrowed my brows, glancing down at my outfit to see if there was something wrong with it. "That's my tunic." He commented, smirking down at me. My cheeks went red as I came to the same realization, pulling my hands down to the hem to take it off. He quickly stopped me, pulling my hands back to my sides. 

"Keep it on. I like it." He whispered, staring for a moment longer before picking me up, kissing me hard. I took in a deep breath, wrapping my legs around his waist. He smirked into the kiss, walking forward until his feet reached the bed. I was immediately thrown down, and before I knew it he was on top of me once again.

I could feel his lips against my neck as he pulled down the cargos. I ran my hands through his hair as he pushed himself inside of me. Gods, I loved how much it hurt. Each stroke felt like he was going deeper, and I was thrown into a world of pain and pleasure. His unsteady breathing and the friction warmth was enough to send us both over the edge.

I wrapped both my legs around his waist once again, interlocking them together. He groaned against my neck, immediately picking his head up and grabbing both my wrists with one of his hands, holding them above my head. 

His other hand traveled down my stomach, causing me to shiver. I moaned against his lips, causing his strokes to become more and more erratic. He came moments later, resting his body on top of mine.

I kept my legs wrapped around his, not wanting to let go of his warmth inside me.

"Uh...Kylo...You're kinda heavy," I spoke quietly, my hands on his shoulders. He snickered, moving us so he was still inside but I was on top, sitting in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me impossible close.

"How about we never leave..," He whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver again. "I would love that very much." I replied, my fingers weaving themselves through his thick hair. I tapped his bicep, climbing off of him and reaching down to grab my underwear.