void

Goodbye young y/n. May the force be with you. I shivered again as I felt him unbridge our minds before walking away.       

                                 ————- ✼ ————-    

𝙆𝙮𝙡𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

As soon as I left the meeting, I felt a pull in the force. Through concentration, I could feel a separate force inside y/n's mind. I furrowed my brows, pacing down the hall and back to our room, where her presence lingered unsteadily. 

She had changed into knee-length lined leggings and a fitted black tank top, causing my heart to race, but now wasn't the time for that. She appeared to have an aura of discomfort, almost as if she was on edge about something.

Her gaze was trained on the floor, and even when she noticed me, she didn't lookup.

I took off my helmet and looked, which was now turned away from me. 

She turned around to face me, quickly putting on a smile. "Are you ready for training?" I asked, knowing that this was why she was dressed differently. She nodded her head eagerly before glancing back into my eyes. 

"After the meeting ended, I felt something in the force. I reached out and felt a separate force in your mind. Who were you talking to?" I asked in a firm and slightly unsteady tone. She had been talking to someone of importance, I could tell, or else she would've just told me right there and then.

I might've been overreacting, but this relationship wouldn't work if we didn't tell each other things. And as much as I hated telling people things, I knew that I needed to be open with her. But she made it easy for me, but I knew that I didn't always make it easy for her.

𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I took in a deep breath, remembering his ability to sense things like that. I knew that telling him about Luke wouldn't do any harm, but it wouldn't be good, either. It wasn't like Luke told me his location or anything, so there would be no useful knowledge to share. 

I glanced up into Kylo's eyes, giving a small shrug. 

"It was Master Luke," I spoke quietly, almost scared at how Kylo would react. 

"And before you ask, he didn't tell me his location." Kylo's eyes widened slightly at the mention of his former mentor and uncle. He gave a small nod, crossing his arms across his chest. The tension grew exponentially as soon as Luke's name was spoken, and it was thick.

I wasn't exactly sure about Kylo's exact thoughts and feelings concerning Luke, but all I knew was that they were war from good. From what I'd heard about the battle on Crait, Kylo hated Luke. 

His hatred truly confused me. From what I knew about his revolt at the temple, Luke didn't seem to be at fault. Maybe I hadn't heard the entire story.

Nevertheless, I sighed, placing a hand on one of his arms. "I need you to trust me, okay?" I whispered softly. He let out a deep breath, breaking eye contact as he nodded. He clearly wasn't used to putting as much trust in a person as I was asking him to, but he needed to learn that this was okay.

He could trust that his secrets would be safe with me. I wasn't like Snoke or Hux. I wasn't going to manipulate everything he told me for the sake of it.

A few moments later he pulled away to get ready for training. "I'll be back soon to take you to the training room."

"I'll just meet you there." I spoke to him as I walked out of the room. He stuck his head out of the side room in confusion.