reunited again

————- ✼ ————-

 𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

                    It had been around fifteen minutes before I slowly pushed myself off of the wall and carefully made my way out of the cottage with cautious steps. 

Everything was quiet, too quiet. I narrowed my eyes out across the meadow, scanning for any irregularities. 

Soon enough, I saw them, two. The stormtroopers were chatting to each other quietly while making their way down the cobblestone path towards my cottage. They both held blasters, safety off, ready to fire. 

I took in a deep breath, turning around to face them, holding out my blaster unsteadily. The adrenaline caused my heart to beat faster, giving me a rush. I didn't hesitate, shooting the one on the left, effectively killing him with a single blow.

I stood frozen for a moment, similar to the other stormtrooper, who was staring at me in shock, not moving an inch. My gaze flickered from my blaster back up to the stormtrooper as I gaped at what I had just done. It was effortless. Effortless.

Almost as if I had done it before.

He quickly shook off his surprise, firing at me, which I stopped with whatever the fuck I had. I moved my fingertips, thinking about how I wanted him to move, and suddenly I was pushing him back until he hit a boulder nearby. 

Once he was dead, I was left with a rapidly beating heart and wide eyes. I had never fought anybody before, let alone shot anyone. It was shocking to me how easily I could stop bullets and maneuver them so smoothly.

At this point, I was terrified. I wish Dice were here. I need his luck. I thought uneasily.

My thoughts were beginning to drown me as I took in shallow breaths, glancing up the path that the stormtroopers had just come down by. Pushing aside my better judgment, I began to quietly make my way up the trail, hoping to find the main shuttle, and possibly who was inside of it...

𝙆𝙮𝙡𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

                                         I felt her in the force as soon as we landed in the meadow on Naboo. It wasn't as strong as what I remembered, but all the same, it was her's. I noticed a small cottage close by when we were landing, and immediately knew it had to be hers.

I glanced over at the stormtroopers, who were already staring at me, ready to take orders. 

"Go to the cottage and find her. If you hurt her..." I trailed off, figuring that extreme consequences would be implied. The stormtroopers nodded and began shuffling away. I knew y/n was strong, and she could undoubtedly defeat the stormtroopers, but I needed to see how much she remembered, and if she had been trained by anyone else. 

I watched from afar as she blasted the troopers and made her way up the stone path. She appeared to be nervous, and her hands shook as she confronted the troopers. But despite this, she easily killed both of them. Clearly, she remembered her training, but something was wrong. Things weren't the same as they used to be. The look on her face when she shot them, and when she used the force. It was different. She seemed shocked. Almost as if this was her first time using the force. 

She wasn't wearing a resistance uniform or had a patch, which made me feel a sliver of hope. 

And she was heading right. this. way.

I studied her as she came closer. She was noticeably different from when I last saw her. Definitely more mature, but still just as captivating. Her clothing resembled much of the natural colors of Naboo, with mostly brown tones. Was she trying to blend in?