Wolf Savior part 8

Rozelynn's P.O.V.

I was glad that Nick had brought me to his home last night. Isaac and Ravyn were great. "It looks like a bunch of frat boys live here." I grumbled. Ravyn had just gotten out of the shower and I was on my second cup of coffee.

"Yeah that's because Nick and Isaac live here. You have to wait until Isaac's out to take a shower." Ravyn sighed. She slipped into the kitchen grabbed a soda out of the fridge. "Hurry up Nick, I'm hungry." She grumbled. "Don't let them give you hell." She grinned and pulled me into the living room. "You have Nickolai wrapped around your fingers...be careful please. He won't ever do anything to hurt you, he likes you."

"I'm not going to hurt Nick, he's a good friend. I don't know what I would do without him, I'm going home eventually. You guys will come over right, he's way overprotective." I laughed.

"Of course, I'll be there if you need me. Sometimes you need another girl to talk to...Nick's a little dense, and way cynical." I laughed. We sat and talked while we waited for Nick to get done cooking or for Isaac to get out of the shower.

"You had probably better take a cold shower." Isaac mused at Nick. My attention riveted on him for a few seconds. Nick choked on his coffee for a second as I arched a brow towards him. Ravyn let me use some of her clothes so I could shower. The light blue sundress was cute but I wasn't sure it would fit, I already knew her jeans would never make past my thighs. I used his shampoo and Ravyn's body wash. And attempted to make my muscles relax as I stood under the warm spray. Guys obviously lived here, due to the fact that everything was mismatched and decidedly male. I dried off and tugged the dress on my hair was going to dry in waves because no one here owned a straightened.

I stepped out and tugged the dress down to cover more of my thighs. It was cute, but it wasn't something I wanted to wear around Nickolai Spencer while other people were around. Ravyn frowned critically at me as I tugged the hem of the dress lower. "It looks tons better on you than it does on me...and stop fidgeting with it. It's fine."

"As long as I don't bend over to pick anything up." I agreed dryly. She just laughed.

"At least you have all the right curves to draw attention." She grumbled. I blushed and sat down on the couch beside her.

"Doesn't mean guys notice me." I grouched as I watched her flip through the channels on the flat screen. Ravyn smiled and paused as Isaac handed her a plate and Nick sat a cup of coffee on the table beside me and then a plate with bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, and sausage beside.

"Drink your coffee and eat." He ordered as he sat in the leather chair with his own plate.

chuckled when he propped his feet up on the coffee table. "I cooked, who's doing the dishes."

"That's a woman's job, and Rozelynn's a guest. That means you Ravyn."

"I'll do the dishes if you scrub the toilet with your toothbrush." She growled.

"I'll do the dishes, you sweep the floor, Nick take a shower and Isaac can clean the bathroom after you're done." I answered.

"No, I'll do the dishes Rozelynn, after my shower." Nick sighed. I arched a brow at him but didn't say a word. He groaned as I continued eating I shook out my curls in frustration.

"How can you live without a straightened Ravyn?" I asked in frustration.

"I think it looks good." Ravyn answered.

"Yeah well it's not attached to your head." I growled. I shot to my feet, and took my dishes into the kitchen.

"I think it's sexy." Nick taunted. He grabbed my hand and spun me in a circle. "I've never seen you wear a dress..." He mused as he wrapped me in a hug. "Are you really okay?" He asked seriously.

"Yes, I'll be fine. I need to pack up their stuff though, they left the house and stuff to me. They really did love me, but I don't think they should have left that stuff to me." Isaac cleared his throat as he dumped his plate into the sink.

"It doesn't matter that you're adopted, you're their daughter." He pointed out. "Now go hang out with my pack, I need a shower." He pushed me towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it took me so long to update, writing this is going kind of slow and the end is in the foreseeable(is that even a word?) future, i'm just having a little trouble getting every thing in the correct order.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

I do not care if you only have negative things to say, because yes...this story is cliched. if you don't like it tell me i am open to constructive and NOT so constructive critisism. if you think it's so awful you don't ever want to read anything remotely resembling it again then feel free to tell me. i do not get easily offended and i want to know what you really think.