Wolf Savior part 13

This chapter really has no purpose other than giving a little more insight to Natasha and Ayden came to join the pack, there not very important character's but Ayden does know most of the old legends. i'm really sorry for the people who want to know the deal about alpha females, but all in good time, all in good time. The pic on the side is supposed to be Natasha so you have a general idea of what she looks like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick's P.O.V.

"How in the HELL did you just do that?" Ayden asked shocked.

"It's a talent, and rather embarrassing." I groaned and tugged Roze over to sit beside me.  "It makes me feel like a little poodle or something." I sighed.

"You're so hopeless." Ayden grinned, his eyes flickered to Ravyn and Isaac and he just shook his head. Roze was totally ignoring me and offering to let the three of us move in if they wanted to. "You're so in love with her you can't think straight. Protect her, whether you like it or not she is the most likely to be an alpha female. Even if you don't infect her, which is best, she is important." He shrugged.

"Why don't you join us, Ayden? It's not as if you'll bound, I only use compulsion when I have too. You would be free to do pretty much what you wish, except you won't be allowed to hunt long pork." I shrugged.

"What the hell is long pork?" He asked.

"Human, as in people taste like salty pork...it's just a little disturbing don't you think?" I made a face.

"I thought that was outlawed to all." He asked.

"That's what Rozelynn meant about Cole and his pack hunting her." I admitted. "Roze, I'm going running for a bit, you want to stay and talk with Adrian? I think he wanted to talk with you. Isaac, Ravyn, what do you think? Go or stay?" I asked. Isaac stood and followed and Ravyn just smiled and continued talking to Ravyn. Ayden followed.

"Dude! Is that your car?" I nodded and popped the trunk. I jogged inside and left the keys with Roze and gave her a short sweet kiss on the lips shocking the hell out of Ravyn. Rozelynn blushed and

smiled shyly and took the keys.

"I'll come get those when I'm done." I caressed her cheek and kissed her again.

"Would you like a room? I mean it's bad enough that you hung up on me three times." Adrian groaned loudly and then sighed in frustration. I grinned and turned to Ravyn with a look that told her she was responsible for Roze. She nodded and I left. I stripped down to my jeans and bare feet as did Isaac and Ayden. I peeled of my jeans when I got edge of the trees, the guys followed my lead and shifted with me. The tingle of the change slid up my spine like Roze's finger's had danced across my chest and stomach. The feel of my the fur sprouting from my pores as my face lengthened to a muzzle, the slight tug of my ears and head reshaping. It was a great feeling when all four paws hit the ground, the slight breeze rustling my fur. I turned to see a lanky sandy wolf and a taller broader silver wolf, he wasn't quite as big as me, because he wasn't an alpha. I took of at a run enjoying the feel of my claws digging into the soft ground, the smell of the pine trees the scent of fresh water carried on the wind, the sound of birds, insects and animals. The two other wolves were an my flanks excited to be out and running, to be free.

A small part of me wish Rozelynn could share this pure simple delight with me, but that would defeat the purpose of protecting her. 'Nick?' I turned to look at Ayden and caught the scent of another Wolf. 'Best behavior boys, we're going to investigate.' I lead the chase and as we neared Ayden increased his speed as soon as he realized the Wolf was female. I growled a warning but he was already leaping towards the other wolf, he whirled on us and his eyes pleaded for us not to hurt her. I stepped closer and he growled his hackles rising. Stand down. I snarled using the alpha's compulsion, his legs went out from under him and he whimpered. I stepped forward closer and Isaac hung back. 'Can you hear me?' I asked.

'I can hear you.' She dropped her head. 'You're an alpha, the pack leader...Ayden didn't mean any harm, he's just over protective' She sounded scared. 'I'm not going to hurt you, Ayden shouldn't threaten me...does the hunter know you're on his land. He and I have an agreement, he won't harm you' I asked. 'I have no plans to harm anyone. Ayden and I are on the run, this alpha, Cole...he wants to kill me. He killed our alpha, he's after a human. We do not hunt human's.' Her voice was sluggish she was tired. I gave Isaac an order to go and get us some clothes and he was off like a shot. 'Are you injured little one?' I asked and she shook her head. Ayden poked her gently with his nose, she was his mate, he would protect her at all costs. I asked for them to follow me at a slow lope and they complied.

We met Isaac and I waited for the girl to turn away and lope behind a tree with the clothes he had thought to bring her. He stood bare-chested and stayed focused on the trees above us. I really had wanted to run myself to exhaustion so that my mind would quit racing to all the possibilities of Rozelynn being an alpha female, I would not risk her like that. The girl stumbled out of the trees and Ayden instantly swept her up into his arms. "I'm Nickolai, call me Nick and this is Isaac." I said.

"This is my mate, Natasha." Ayden admitted looking away ashamed.

"Don't worry Ayden, Adrian will help, if he protests I will tell him you are under my protection. Cole will be dead as soon as I see him again, the girls will be wondering where we are." I admitted.

"Girls? There are female Wolves in your pack?" Natasha sounded excited.

"There's one, Ravyn...but Rozelynn's not a Wolf." I grinned as we came out of the trees. "Adrian can deal with it." I opened the door and allowed Isaac to take the lead as we entered.

"More strays?" Adrian groaned. "I should have known, you always adopt all the strays, Nickolai." He sighed Rozelynn's head snapped up and she broke into a smile. I caught her around the waist as she stepped forward.

"She isn't a stray, Adrian. She is Ayden's mate, so therefore if they allow me to adopt them it's all your fault." I smirked. "Natasha, the blonde is Ravyn and the red head is Rozelynn." I said softly. Ayden sat Natasha on her feet she looked a little pale and shaky.

"Is there a bathroom close by?" She asked suddenly. Adrian gave her directions and she turned and streaked off. Ayden moved to go after her.

"Sit, Ayden." He plopped down in his spot.

"Son of a Bitch!" He growled as Rozelynn strode off after Natasha. "I really hate it when she does that." Adrian was shaking his head.

"Those girls have you guys so whipped." He chuckled. "Oh relax Ayden, she'll be fine. Rozelynn will take care of her. Do you know what's wrong with her?" Ayden shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment. Please comment even if you hate it, i'll probably finish the story anyways. And thank you my fans!! i hope you don't murder me in my sleep because your questions should be resolved.

-Bludroze