Wolf Savior part 14

So this is the next part, it too is very slow at first. there's a pic of Rozelynn's car!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roze’s P.O.V.

I followed Ayden’s mate to the bathroom, the door was slightly opened as she bent over the toilet. I filled a glass with water and handed it to her and she rinsed out her mouth. “Are you pregnant?” I asked. Her eyes widened in fear as I closed the door behind me. “Don’t worry, Nick saved my life from Cole, I won’t tell anyone your secret.” She looked at me worriedly.

“I’m a werewolf, I can’t be pregnant…I can’t get sick.” She look up at me with tears in her eyes, she was scared. 

“It’s always a possibility, even if it shouldn’t be possible…I’ve recently learned that there were alpha females.” Natasha gasped.

“Oh hell! I think you might be on to something, our alpha found his mate right before Cole killed them…oh no. Ayden is going to kill me, we don’t have a pack and the two of us can’t take care of a baby by ourselves.” I reached over and took her shaking hand. 

“You have us, Nick has offered Ayden a place in the pack, he only makes orders to keep his pack safe, and to keep his other’s safe.” I soothed and lead her back to the living room. She sat on the couch and we discussed the everything but the possible issue. Nick tugged me into his lap leaning into his bare sculpted chest. I grinned at Ravyn and Isaac who were still shocked and relaxed into the conversation. 

We went to my house, to discuss the new arrangements. Nick was off and they were going to help me dump all the stuff in storage. I took my parents old room, I gave Ravyn my old room because it’s the one she wanted. She even wanted to keep my queen-sized bed, with it’s matching dresser and desk. Isaac opted to take the attic because he thought it would ‘epic to reinvent it,’ whatever that meant. I just smiled and nodded. I wasn’t surprised when Nick opted for the room right across the hall from mine, Ayden and Natasha took the largest of the two remaining bedrooms. 

I threw opened the door to the storage shed as was greeted by a red glint in the darkness. Nick reached over and flipped the lights on and we were greeted by a bright candy-apple red 1968 Dodge Charger. “I take it you didn’t know about this?” Nick asked gently caressing the fender. I shook my head and found the keys on a peg board to the side. There was a note in the seat and the title was in my name, it was my birthday present! But with my parents being dead, I got it early…that was the only downside. I glanced up at Nick slyly and smiled. I moved the car to the driveway and we moved all the extra stuff into the shed. 

I lay sprawled on the couch after were done, Natasha was pregnant as I had already guessed. The symptoms were obvious, but the guys hadn’t caught on. Well what could you say, our guys were dense! Nick lay sprawled on the floor in front of the couch. Ayden and Natasha had officially joined the pack. Natasha padded softly into living room. “I have something to say, because it’s going to affect the pack…” I smiled and everyone else waited. “I’m pregnant, our alpha had found his mate…and then Cole murdered him.” Nick sprang to his feet, and Natasha shrank back as if he was going to kick them out. 

“This is great! We will keep you and Rozelynn safe at all costs, this means we may not have to infect people. God I could hug you, but I’m scared to hurt you. Sit, please.” Nick spoke so fast that we could barely keep up. Ayden stood there stunned his mouth gaping. Nick patted him on the shoulder. 

“Natasha, you’re…we…oh God, I love you!” He stood grinning like an idiot until Nick made him sit down. I smiled at her and arched my eyebrow towards her, we both dissolved into giggles. We stayed up late moving Nick’s bed and some of there clothes from the apartment. We all collapsed into beds at around one in the morning. I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke in the morning smelling food, and I instantly knew Nickolai was cooking. I smiled but I didn’t feel like getting up. There was a soft tap on my door then it swung open to admit Nick. His hair was askew and his caramel eyes were glinting happily. “Morning, how are you feeling?” He asked. He leaned over and kissed me passionately on the lips. Someone in the hallway cleared their throat. 

“Go away Isaac, and shut the door. Breakfast is done.” He sighed and shut the door in frustration I giggled and sighed. “Come on, lets go eat breakfast…” I kissed him quickly and shot to my feet. “Yes, there’s coffee.” I grabbed the front of his shirt and kissed again. His arms wrapped around my waist as he stumbled back. He fell back onto the bed and I landed on his chest. His fingers tangled in my hair. We broke apart and ate breakfast. After we ate we parted ways, I went to the mall with Natasha.

We walked around for a while I bought her some clothes, we joked as we went out to the Charger. Cole stood sniffing around my car. “Natasha go back inside and call Nick, you can still get away. Do NOT try to fight him, you’re pregnant!” I warned. She ran back inside hurriedly dialing Nickolai. Cole’s head snapped towards me as the wind blew softly. 

“Ah! Just who I was looking for…” He smirked. 

“Hey, Cole! How’s it going?” I looked around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and Comment.

-Bludroze