Wolf Savior part 29

I know the parts i keep posting aren't very long but i hope you enjoy them. I still haven't decided

 what's going to happen with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roze's P.O.V.

I watched as Nick grinned down at me shortly before my uncle cut in to dance with me. He looked annoyed as he handed me off. I smiled and kissed him quickly but went to dance with my uncle. Jack looked pissed that he had to dance with me. “I should have known you would find a way to piss Mandy off. I'm proud of you, most people wouldn't dare piss her off, but I know what happened when you were little, and what happened a couple of months ago. It's good that you've come to terms with it and that you've found someone who loves you for who and what you are. Ignore Mandy, Nick loves you.” He answered and handed me off to Adrian.

“Too many damned witches in this place, don't you think?” Adrian grunted. “Azalea and Vince aren't that bad, but the older ones are pissing me off.”

“Where the hell is Nick anyways?” I asked him as he placed his hands on my waist. He made a face and slow danced with me to a song I didn't really know why they were playing.

“He's somewhere around.” He shrugged. “What the hell is this song?”

“I have no idea, but I'm going to kill someone.” I huffed in annoyance. A hand tapped me on the shoulder and I let go of Adrian and spun around. Nickolai stood there and arched a brow at Adrian. He mumbled a thanks and handed me a glass of champagne.

“Drink up, we have to go play nice so we can get out of here.” He teased kissing me so that I could taste the champagne he had been sipping. He groaned softly and tugged me off to the side so that he could kiss me in private. I groaned softly and wrapped my arms around his neck letting my tongue dance across his. We finally pulled away and went up onto the slight stage with everyone watching us. I sipped my drink and tuned out all the chatter.

To be honest I had no idea what anybody said, I was just ready to get out of this place and go where ever Nick had decided for us to spend the night. I really just wanted out of this damned dress! It was large and getting on my nerves, that and I didn't like how everyone looked at me as if I were a freak. Maybe not a freak, but as if I was too young to know that this was the right decision.

Nick's P.O.V.

I lead Roze put of the building into the car as they threw rice. She ducked into the car under my arm and laughed as I shut the door and ran around to the driver side of my car. She waved out the window laughing as Adrian called out something crude. I pulled into the valet area of the Radison Inn and Suites. I had rented the honeymoon suite for a week, the bellboys took our luggage and frowned at me. “Reservation for Nickolai and Rozelynn Spencer.” I said and the manager handed me the electronic key card. I groaned and tipped the bellboy and fell back on the bed loosening my tie.

“Nick, help me take this damned veil off before I set it on fire.” Roze growled. I patted the bed and managed not to laugh at her as I carefully pulled pins from her hair. “Just take all the pins out.” She muttered. I did as she asked and her hair fell around her in long ringlet curls. She turned and kissed me on the lips and smiled. She unhooked the sapphire necklace that she had worn around her neck and put in a box that she hid in her suitcase. “I love you.” She said smiling as she pulled the tie from around my neck and set it on the bedside table.

“Turn around and I'll unlace the dress, I know you don't like wearing it.” I admitted kissing her softly before pulling back.

“Trying to get me out of my clothes already?” She laughed and pulled the hair of the way and let me unlace the back of her dress. She slid out of it and tossed it across the couch and plopped down on the bed as if she wasn't wearing only a strapless bra and white lace panties. I bit back a groan as I took off my jacket, kicked off my shoes, and tossed my shirt over the back of the chair. My black slacks looked out of place without the rest of the tux. She curled her legs up to take her heels off.

“Those are hot, when did you get them?” I asked. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

“They were the perfect shoes for the wedding, but I didn't realize I would be on my feet that long.” She sighed. “Want to loose the pants?” She asked playfully kissing me on the lips. I slid my arms around her waist and tugged her on top of me.

“Only if you leave the heels on and loose the rest.” I grinned and kissed her using one hand to cup her chin. She giggled and unhooked her bra tossing it on the floor. I felt myself harden as she straddled my lap. She kissed me and unbuckled my jeans and slid them down my his so that I could kick them off. She nipped my earlobe playfully as she slid her panties down and carefully maneuvered them over her shoes so that they didn't rip. I pulled her closer kissing her eagerly as her arms twinned around my neck. Our tongues twinned and mated, I pulled out a condom and slid it on.

I rolled so that I was on top of her as I thrust my hips forward. Her legs wrapped around my waist as we made love. I bit her playfully on the shoulder as I gripped her hips tightly. She cried out in pure pleasure and her nails dug into my spine. I was panting when I rolled off of her as I raked my hair back out of my face. I reached down to peel the condom off and swore loudly. “Fuck!”

“What?” She demanded sitting up. I showed her the issue and she groaned. “Shit! I'm going to kill Azalea for what she said!” She hissed. 'Knowing you, you'll get hitched and knocked up in the same day.' That's what she had said, her exact words.

“It should be fine, it's not like we have unprotected sex all the time. And if it does happen, that's okay too.” I admitted curling up against her. “Let's go shower.” I suggested and she consented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

thanks for reading. please VOTE AND OR COMMENT.

-bludroze